HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

PandaGirl

ALMOST NORMAL!!!
Hello everyone!!! I am joining you all here, hope you don't mind me being amongst you!! LOL!!
I am following Slimming World and have been doing so since last April. Actually, this is attempt number.... god knows what!! :giggle: I lost 3 and half stones (50 pounds-ish) on this plan about 6 years ago. I then did the obvious thing to do and piled it all, and more, back on. I tried a few times since but it all came too much last year when i developed Plantar Fascitis (sp?) and could barely walk. I re-joined slimming world and in the last 10 months I have lost 4 and half stones.
Circumstances have now changed and I am no longer able to go to group and I have gained about half a stone (7lbs) again so I need to get back on the wagon! I am finding it extremely hard work without ANY support so I asked the gods for help (the google-gods that is!! :rotflmao:) and they directed me to you lovely people!!!
I still have just under 2 stones (28lbs) to lose and I know I can (and will) do it, but shall need an occasional kick up the proverbial to keep me on track!!

I apologise for the essay but if I keep my fingers busy then they cant pick at food!! LOL!!!

Hope to get to know you all soon xxxxx

Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW. Have you looked at the SW section yet? There's a lot of support and encouragement there.

Irene xx

well done so far! and that last 28lbs will soon come off. everyone here is so supportive so good luck =D

Hi panda Girl and welcome to the board, 41/2 stone already. That's great work, well done.

Back