hellyb's extra easy diary

hellyb25

Hi everyone. i am going to try and keep this blog going as best as i can. i started at slimming world a few yrs ago now. i lost 4 stone 2lb in time for my wedding on the 26th aug 2010. then i decided i deserved a week off.......which turned into 9 months!!! my big mistake was stopping class. i struggle to get there cos i have a 16 month old son and i feel like i cant really take him to class. i love the class i go to and really enjoyed going every wed morning. it really made a difference to my weight loss. i started back 3 weeks ago and i was about 18 stone 4lb i think. so i had put 3 stone on!!!! its so depressing but i just have to try and get back on it. i am a student and have been on placement for the last 7 weeks and my dad was ill in hospital for 3 months so i just havent been eating properly and havent had time for myself. i am now off for 3 months so i need to get healthy again. i went this morning and i had lost 1lb which was great because i hadnt been last week. i thought i would have put half a stone on. anyway, enough ramblings for now. H x:)

Hi everyone. still doing well. i am doing extra easy but realised i had had no potatoes or rice etc so decided to do a red day instead. I had pork (fat removed) sprouts, carrots and leeks with gravy (2 heaped teaspoons of bisto made just enough) and it was gorgeous. Then had a toffee muller light with a dark choc alpen light crumbled in it.

woke up this morning and measured out milk. had a cuppa and a banana. dropped my son off at school and then had 3 syn free sausages, scrambled egg and the other half of the tin of plum tomatoes from yesterday. starting to feel peckish so will have a pint of water for now. gonna go to aldi later and stock up on fruit and veg.

just made a gorgeous brekkie. syn free pork sausages from my local butcher, a slice of low fat black pudding (not sure of the exact syn value but i think its max 2 syns. he uses gammon as the fatty looking bits), a huge grilled mushroom, 2 fried eggs in fry light, half tin plum tomatoes. i will try and upload a pic of it. can i do it off my mobile? not sure.

Also really pleased with myself for not nibbling at my sons lunch. made him a ham sandwich and i would normally have a nibble. had a bit of ham and nibbled blueberries instead.

Hi. |Friday today. Had 2 weetabix with strawbs and a few grapes on. sweetner and milk from allowance. then chicken breast, ainsley harriot cous cous and salad for lunch. have eaten fruit throughout the day such as apples, blueberries and cherries (aldi's best). Tea was aldi's lightly dusted fish (free i think) with slimming world chips, carrots and brocolli. totally amazing. loadsa vinegar. yum yum. had diet coke, tea and water all day to drink. will maybe have a double choc alpen light with a toffee yogurt later.

still doing it

Hi. Been great all week. had a bbq on sunday and just had syn free saus, salad, jacket wedges. was yummy. Had a ham sandwich for lunch, no butter, loadsa fruit. diet coke. planning on having chilli with loads of beans in it, like haricot, balck eyed etc. with rice and salad. got a load of activia snack pots and they are so nice. nicer than muller lights.

woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lost 5lb this week and got slimmer of the week! i am so so so so happy!

I think writing stuff down really helps me to keep track. just had chilli and rice with salad for tea. i put a tin of mexican beans in as well to make sure i have my superspeeds. going to make a soup tomorrow i think. been swimming this avvie.

Back