Help 1st anniversary

oasis6918

Gold Member
Hi all, my 1st wedding anniversary is coming up in November and I want to do something special for me and hubby. I'm on maternity leave so I can't afford to do anythin too extravagant, also my baby will only be 5 months so I don't really want to stay out over night - but this is still an option depending what we do.
I live in Northumberland so ideas of places to go within 2-3 hours driving distance anyway round would be good. Also little cheap romantic ideas would be great x

Yeah I never thought of that, we just had our wedding reception in a local pub function room but we went to the lakes and Edinburgh for our honey moon. Hubby likes the lakes so I could take him there we had a lovely meal out 2 nights in a row at this great restaurant in Keswick. I could take him there for the day/night.
This time I won't be so boring suffering from pregnancy nausea!
Then again there's so many nice places round here I could just pick something local. Go into Newcastle or something, I'm not very good at this sorta stuff. Thank you! x

Oh! I didn't know that either, I forgot about the whole anniversary thing for each year.....that's good thank you! I'll think of something with tickets as well. I want to really spoil him money permitting, he's been great while I've been pregnant and started maternity, but he's always great x

Thanks, I haven't a clue but I'm sure with everyone's ideas I can throw something together x

Back