Help a newbie!

Subz

Hi everyone, I've been lurking around for a week and finally decided to register for an account. I started on the cambridge plan last Monday and today was meant to be my first weigh in day but my CDC left a message on my phone this morning cancelling our appointment as her husband is in hospital. She said shed get back to me to rearrange but I've not heard anything. I am loathe to call her if she is going through a family crisis but I have no products left. Am I able to find another local CDC to buy my shakes from on this one occasion? If not, any recommendations on what I should eat until she gives me another appointment?

Thanks! X

Hi Subz

Sorry to hear of your dilemma. I think if it was me I'd definitely see if I could find another CWPC who would be willing to sell me some packs. You'll probably find that some CWPCs living in the same area know each other anyway so that might make it easier to explain that you only need to see her/him temporarily.

If you call 0800 161412 Cambridge Head Office should be able to give you the number of a CWPC close to you.

Hope that helps!

Thanks Lily. Think I'll follow your advice and call around in the morning. Don't think she'll be too pleased about this as she told me about a few run ins she's had with the other local CDCs! Hopefully she'll understand as I'm all out of products - gonna have water for breakfast by the look of things :eek:

You never know, she might get in touch tomorrow morning.

If you are stuck for something to have for breakfast it wouldn't do any harm to have an SS+ day and have a couple of boiled eggs/2 egg omelette/scrambled egg.

Back