HELP! a strange request..

icklerockchick

slow but steady!
Hi there this is a bit of a strange request but since the people here are so lovely and helpful i thought i would try my luck!

basically i just got a wii the other day but am really poor at the moment as have to pay a deposit for a flat this week and my hours have just been cut in work!

so i was looking at buying some preowned games from CEX and saw a total bargain. Dancing stage hottest party with mat for 6pound! so feeling very pleased with my bargain i ordered and was very excited for it coming. only for them to then email me and say oh its out of stock online now you can't have it :( even though there was 2 in stock when i ordered it! boo! tried ebay but it goes for about 25quid which i just can't afford at the mo.

basically they have shops all over the place though and it tells you where has it in stock. I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to pick me up a copy and of course i will pay for it plus postage!

the places with it in stock are as follows - Birmingham, Bradford, Brighton, Croydon, Northampton, Romford, Stratford, Turnbridge Wells and Woodgreen.

Know its a long shot but if anyone lives any of these places and willing to help please let me know!! thanks!

X

So sorry sweetheart, I am in Norfolk and there are no stockists in my area, I wish you luck in finding your dancing game very soon. X

Thanks anyway Donnie :)

I know its not that high a chance that anyone will be from one of those areas and see this post but thought it was worth a try especially as people on here are always so ready to help out :)

X

Hi,
Im sorry I live in suffolk, so Im not near to any of those.
I get what you mean about ebay. I just brought a wii, but couldnt get wii fit too, it was just too much. So I thought it doesnt matter I can get a second hand one from ebay. I was so wrong, they sell for almost the cost of a new one! Put an offer in on one for £55 but dont think I will get it.
Good luck with getting the game, I hope someone can help x

Hi,
Im sorry I live in suffolk, so Im not near to any of those.
I get what you mean about ebay. I just brought a wii, but couldnt get wii fit too, it was just too much. So I thought it doesnt matter I can get a second hand one from ebay. I was so wrong, they sell for almost the cost of a new one! Put an offer in on one for £55 but dont think I will get it.
Good luck with getting the game, I hope someone can help x

Tesco were doing the wii fit plus game with an unoffical board for 50quid with a voucher code, but when I looked into it the board had some really bad reviews so decided it was worth the money to just get the real one.

I got it from john lewis as they seem to have the best price around for it heres the link incase its any good to you..

Buy Wii Fit Plus and Balance Board online at JohnLewis.com

that includes free delivery too so by the time you buy one off ebay and pasy postage it will probably cost about the same. Best of luck getting one!

X

Thanks
I was looking around and found John Lewis to be the best price by far. I really wont to buy it, but my boyfriend is not so sure, because he payed for the wii. Just wish I had some money of my own! x

Thanks
I was looking around and found John Lewis to be the best price by far. I really wont to buy it, but my boyfriend is not so sure, because he payed for the wii. Just wish I had some money of my own! x

Just incase you hadn't seen it on Johnlewis because I thought it was a strange place to be the cheapest!

Yeh it is kind of hard to justify it when there isn't a lot of spare cash around, I had to get my bf to half in for mine so I could afford it, and I only managed to get my wii by trading in games that i had for other consoles and then I got some money for easter.

Until recently I was paying over 30quid a month for gym membership so really for the same price as 2 months gym membership wii fit does seem quite reasonably priced, as long as I make good use of it.

Picking it up instore tomorrow so excited!

X

It says they do free delivery - can't you have it delevered from another store or am I missing something? I've looked at our Local store in Bradford, it's listed but there is no button' add to basket' so it looks like they don't have one stock anymore.

It says they do free delivery - can't you have it delevered from another store or am I missing something? I've looked at our Local store in Bradford, it's listed but there is no button' add to basket' so it looks like they don't have one stock anymore.

Hiya no for some strange reason - I think they are ran as franchises - so stock cannot be swapped between stores. You can buy stuff online only where they have stock online (add to basket would be available then).

It means that it is available instore at the stores mentioned

X

are you sorted now hun cos i could go to John Lewis this weekend for ya?
x
hey chick thanks but the johnlewis thing was seperate that was a discussion on wheres cheapest for wii fit! got one of those ordered and picking it up 2moro :D

the post was about cex stores in certain towns that have this game i really want in stock! sorry for the confusion and thanks for your kindness

X

oh sorry :( i think i got my wires crossed :) im not going to brum for a couple of weeks, but if you aint sorted by then, let me know and i can see if i can help you! prob gonna go last weekend of April. xxx

oh sorry :( i think i got my wires crossed :) im not going to brum for a couple of weeks, but if you aint sorted by then, let me know and i can see if i can help you! prob gonna go last weekend of April. xxx

thanks luv they might not even have it in stock by then but if you are passing the cex shop (lol at how dirty it sounds lol) and happen to see the game and could pick it up for me that would be great! if not no big deal was just trying on the offchance that someone lived in one of the few places that have it in stock!

X

I used to work in Croydon and I would have helped ..... but I'm in Australia now, and it's a bit far to go on a shopping spree! :rotflmao:

Good luck with the wii !

i dont tend to go to Brum much anymore, as I live in Solihull we have everything here!! :)

yeh thats kool luv just if u happen to be popping by! wouldn't want u 2 go out your way or anything for me!

gimme a wee shout next time you are going and i will check if they still have any in stock, the website should tell me.

X

Back