help advice needed!

chubbyemma

Silver Member
I have just deleted the original post i put up.

it was to long i thought and boring lol.

bottom line is girls im struggling and i want to cheat!

any tips or advice on how you girls keep motavated and on track would be great at moment.

thats the bottom line

cheers xxxxx

Hi Emma !! Don't do it cos you will hate yourself afterwards if you do.

On my munchy days ( having one today ) I chop up lots of fruit into small pieces, celery, carrot and apple as well and eat them like sweeties from a dish whilst watching the television or whatever you are doing. I do the same with my cheese allowance if it is savouries I want. On a red day I will add wafer thin ham or chicken.

I have eaten 4 yogurts today as well to satisfy the sweet craving, but I am not unhappy about that because at least I wasn't eating something seriously bad. So dive for a yogurt or some fruit.

At least pigging out on healthy food minimises the damage.

Count your syns and see if you have enough for a packet of crisps, but stay withing your weekly syn allowance.

Good luck Emma don't throw away all that hard work you have done.

hugs xxxxx

So when you want to cheat what is it you want to eat? Is there anything similar which is SW friendly.

If you want chocolate, wine, crisps, biscuits, see how many syns you have left & have some.

I know on a Saturday night I have wine & chocs with MiL so I have to save lots of syns for that, but still have a small glass of wine mid week. If I fancy something sweet I'll have jam on toast or Alpen light or yoghurt with savoury bakes (like ryvita but from Aldi).

Thanks ladies for good tips, i did as you suggested i went out and bought some raspberries and strawberries, and visted my mum so i would not have time to think about been naughty!

i think what started by downward spiral off was, i got weighed, i weigh in every 2 weeks and i had put a pound on, now i know i had a naughty day but after been on plan 100% for 2 weeks i was thinking maybe i had got away with it!! but no i didnt and it was my fault.

so first gain on the plan in nearly 7 monthes and thought to myself bugger it!!

But i hung in there by the skin of my teeth and todays another day! thanks girls, and your right sue i would be just undoing all my hard work.

Right deep breathe and off we go again!!!
:D

How are you doing today Emma ??

Hi hun, glad you managed to keep it under control, sorry I've not been around for abit, loads going on... hope your OK

Stick with it, cause you know that in the end, it'll be worth it. When I get the munchies, I tend to make some crisps in the microwave, using thinly sliced potatoes. Also, I make the syn-free "doritos" using lasagne sheets. To be honest, fruit doesn't always do it for me! I also make the syn free mousse, using a tub of fat free fromage frais, which I mixed with a sugar free jelly which has cooled, but not yet set. Whisk the cool jelly with the fromage frais and put into bowls and leave to set in the fridge - looovely!!! Failing all that a Curly Wurly at 5 1/2 syns helps!

thanks for more tips girls, syn free doritos now im intreasted in them big style :eek: yummy111

im good today sue thanks my friend, blimey i wish my all my friends were as thoughtfull as my cyber mates ! bad day yesterday but i pulled through and back on track after many tears and tantrums!! oh the shame i was like a child wanting sweets and throwing a wobbler when i couldnt have them lol!!

pammyd its fab to see you back, hope all is ok? im chuffed now:D

xxxxx

Stick with it, cause you know that in the end, it'll be worth it. When I get the munchies, I tend to make some crisps in the microwave, using thinly sliced potatoes. Also, I make the syn-free "doritos" using lasagne sheets. To be honest, fruit doesn't always do it for me! I also make the syn free mousse, using a tub of fat free fromage frais, which I mixed with a sugar free jelly which has cooled, but not yet set. Whisk the cool jelly with the fromage frais and put into bowls and leave to set in the fridge - looovely!!! Failing all that a Curly Wurly at 5 1/2 syns helps!

Thank you for all those lovely ideas. Mousse on the menu tonight.

Emma, we all have to have melt down now and again........... so good for the soul !!!

Stick with it amiga !!!

hugs xxx

Back