Help - advice needed :)

laurap1

Hi

I am new to this and am looking for some advice - hope someone can help.

I have had a baby 8 months ago and have so far lost 2 stone. I put on loads of weight whilst pregnant and still have 2 stone and 5 pounds to lose. I want to do this as quick as poss.

My plan is to eat 1200 calories a day, I am attending the gym at least 3 times a week for 1 hour a time and I plan to take Xenical.

Can anyone advise me on how quickly weight lose can be achived doing this? Any advice would be much appreciated.

I am 5ft6 and currently weigh 12 stone 5.

Thanks

That intake is rather low. You should really be on at least 1500 cals a day. It may not be what you want to hear but losing weight quickly isn't the answer, and Xenical has terrible side effects! You've done really well to lose your weight, but for the sake of you and your baby, go to somewhere like Slimming World, the weight will drop off, you'll be eating healthily, and you'll never be hungry. Oh and you'll save money!

Have a look at the VLCD's (very low calorie diet). I am doing Lighter Life but they do a version called LL Lite for people with less than 3st to loose. You will def loose it quicker than a conventional diet i.e. WW or SW but it does restirct what you can eat.

You need to pick something that is sustainable and easy to fit into your lifestyle.

Good luck x

Back