help and advise and support please

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by samera786, 19 September 2008 Social URL.

1. samera786

samera786 Member

i am 22 and kwite large, in feb i am getting married and i need to desperately slim down i would love and i mean love to slim down by 9 stone but that would be hard given the time limit that i have.... i just need some tips as in wot wud speed up the weight loss as well as being on LT including drinkin water and at wot time of the day or whether working out wud make it easier and more

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Exercise is not recommended in the first few weeks as you are guaranteed to feel pretty tired until you're into the swing of things. You need to be drinking about 4 litres of water per day if you can, minimum 2 litres and maximum 6 litres. Hot drinks help in the first few days (tea (peppermint, nettle, green - no fruits/flowers/berries) and coffee - black!)

How much are you aiming to lose by then?

4. samera786

samera786 Member

well like i sed 9 wud be nyc but even if loose 5-6 dat wud be wundaful

5. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Ahhh, I thought you said to 9 stone

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.