Help and inspiration needed in bucket loads

merriefach

peeling off the layers
Calling anyone out there who is will to be of moral support.
I NEED HELP!!!!!
I am totally fed up with failing, being looked down on by others because of my weight, which, I know is my fault and my problem. I need some support from all you lovely ladies to help me change my life.
I finish work tomorrow, so no excuses of stress for the next few weeks, no calls on my time that I HAVE to meet and the restart of my journey on Saturday, at 11:40 when I meet with my CDC.
Please if anyone is ready, willing and able, can you support me, especially when I think of giving up, to be able to return to work on September 1st as a revamped version of my old, boring , invisible self.
I really intend to be the person I have hidden for sooooooooooooooo long, yearn for the energy I had when I was fit and sob for the life I have thrown away as result of my selfishness by overeating, creating my ill health and dependency on others.
So roll on 12 midnight on Friday July 24th and 6 weeks of total SS and being in control.

Thanks to all my fellow travellers on this journey.

Hugs and good vibes to all

Hey Merry! Don't give yourself such a hard time hun! You have the right to be respected for WHO you are not WHAT you are regardless of your size. YOU are not your weight - you are so much more. You're where you are cos you use food as a crutch and thats a lesson you probably learned many years ago before you knew what lessons were! You have to forgive yourself for where you are with your weight. It happened for a reason and you did what you did cos you did it - if that makes sense. While you are beating yourself up so badly for it, you'll find it massively hard to want to do something good for yourself i.e. lose weight successfully. I had counselling for a long time and I learned to try to be my own best friend and treat myself as I would treat others so try to show yourself a bit of kindness and patience and the weight losses will follow suit cos you will WANT to do it out of respect and love for YOU. Take each day as it comes and don't expect perfection - you are perfectly imperfect and you'll fall hard if you demand impossibility.
You've been really brave to post your message on here so take that as a first positive step hunnie - keep telling yourself that you deserve success - cos you do. You CAN do it!!!!! xxxxxx

Hey hun. Please dont feel so down, youve now got a solution to your problem and the solution is cd :) Saturday is the begining of the journey to the new you. Stay positive, focussed and smile...it will make it easier ;)

"If you believe you can, you probably can. If you believe you won't, you most assuredly won't. Belief is the ignition switch that gets you off the launching pad."
Denis Waitley

You can so do it girl. Hugs. xxx

Course we'll all support you hun :)
This place is the best place for that.
You can achieve this x

Merriefach hunnie, you so KNOW we are all there for you xxxxx

hi merrie

I am on here all the time as it helps me keep motivated so i am sending you good vibes as you can do it and we are all here for you if you need us xx

Whenever you want to eat something think to yourself 'would I enjoy this as much as I'd enjoy being thin?'. That's how I managed on LL in the past and how I plan to manage on CD now. I am a similar weight to you, and just starting this all over again after messing up the first time last year. I completely understand how you feel, how hard it is to sit and think about how far there is to go. But I always tell myself that if I'd stuck to it last year, I'd be thin by now, and that time has totally flown by. What's a few months of hard work for a life time of pretty dresses and shopping in normal shops??? Good luck xx

And don't let anyone look down on your because of your weight. If anyone did that to me I'd sit on them :p

:thankyou:Thanks everyone, sorry to be such a moaning not so mini, appreciate all the support.
Saturday is the first day of my journey,
QWETYPI if I sat on those that get me down and look down on me they'd take me to tribunal, I'm the boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe I just employ the wrong people, really its only 1 and she's just got to me today.

Thanks Guy's :grouphugg:

Hun, you are always so lovely and always pop up with a supportive post to me when i need it most. This is the best place for support. We'll get you there for sure.
I'll be keeping an eye on you x

Now, your first job is to start loving yourself because you deserve to feel good about you. Start every day saying a positive thought about yourself and you'll soon start to believe it. Be kind to yourself and well done on starting this journey. We're all in this together xxx

((((((hugs)))))

Hi Merrie,
I'll be there for you too and you can help me cos I often get down and find the diet hard. But ultimately it is worthit cos you will feel great when the weight comes off. This minimins is my strength though and all the great people on it. I love them. Good luck for Saturday- the first few days are hard but it gets easier. xxx

Merrie, I'm here too, we all need all the support we find on Mini's, I understand how you feel and using CD will help you to feel better about yourself. It's not just the weight coming off either, it's the part of you doing it that takes control of your life again - that feels good. And when it gets tough - and it does, I'm finding that today - we will all be here for you as well as cheering loudly with you when the lbs drop off! :hug99:

Back