HELP as I really don't want to fall of the SS wagon!!!

jazzy67

Hi All,

I am in week 5 now and I have to say It seems to be getting harder and harder as the weeks go on. I found the first 4 weeks a breeze, but now it seems like such a chore to stick to... I have not cheated but scared that I wont be able to keep this up for another 4 weeks...

Is this normal at this stage???

HELP as I really don't want to fall of the SS wagon!!! :cry:

Hey jazzy, just try and stay strong remember what your goal is! I think we started around the same time and I have already fallen off the wagon badly last week and I've put on 2lbs! Which was lucky considering what I had! It really dissapointed me that I have set myself back a week or 2 and wasted time and money! !! Also when I did cheat I went over the top and felt like s**t!! Stomach cramps and heavy and bloated! Also the guilt really brings you down! Hopefully this will be enough to stop you cheating! Its so hard to get back on to it!!! Good luck! You can do it!!

Thanks Bluedress, I just feel so down.... I am thinking that maybe it is because it is the first TOTM I have been through since starting the CD. Normally I don't suffer any symptoms from totm, but this month it seems to be kicking my arse, so maybe that is why I am struggling so much.

Thank you for your post, as after reading it I do feel more motivated to not fall off the wagon, as I can see how it must bring you down after enjoying a sneaky day off or two. I guess it is worth remembering, it may taste great at the time of eating, but afterwards the problem is not only getting back on the CD but also beating yourself up.

So to both of us... we must not give in, we must continue on this tough but worth while journey. xxx :D

Yes definatly!!! Sticking to it now! Do u like the bars? I personally don't but find if I'm having a rough day or TOTM a choc 1 definatky burbs the craving!! .. And trust me the food wasn't as nice as I rememberd pretty plain and sickening! !! .. Not sure if you've seen it but there's a stick that is called 50 reasons to lose weight and that's got lots of motivation on it that would apply to everyone! I know its so hard but I wish I had your will power to have got to week 5 with no cheats! Your doing really well!! X

If you're struggling and really want to have something eat you could try having a SS+ meal, it really wont make a lot difference to your weight loss. You have done fantastic so dont be too hard on yourself if you really want to eat you can as long as you have something off the list. Good Luck xx

Oh I did cheat on my 3rd Saturday. It was a planned cheat as I threw a big surprise birthday party for my Dad's 70th. had been planning it since December, so had already told my CDC that I was going to come off the CD for the day, as there was no way I wanted to not drink or eat for the day. So had some (no alot) some ceaser salad (no dressing) and 5 mini custard slices (which were to die for) lol, and about 5 vodka and soda waters. However on Sunday I went striaght back onto the SS, but god it was sooooo hard to get motivated again, but glad I did.

I do like the bars, I had one today actually, as had to leave my house at 5am this morning to drive 200 miles, so decided I couldn't wait untill 12pm for first shake, so ate a bar on the way. They work well for me when I am desperate to chew something. :p

xx

If you're struggling and really want to have something eat you could try having a SS+ meal, it really wont make a lot difference to your weight loss. You have done fantastic so dont be too hard on yourself if you really want to eat you can as long as you have something off the list. Good Luck xx

Wow you did fantastic, 18lbs in first week that is amazing!! well done you!!! I am enjoying a green tea at the moment so not thinking about food, so it's all good. I am going to try my hardest to stick to it untill the totm has gone and see it the tough stage goes with it!!!. xx:D

There is no better motivation than seeing those lbs fall off, so 18lb loss should keep you going for a good few weeks :D Well done you, keep us posted as always helps to motivate me to hear others good news xx

Back