Help!! (baby fine dont panick!)

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
Ladies,

As most of you probably know from Kirsty's diary I am getting married in November...

I CAN NOT for the life of me find a dress...

Does anyone know where i can find really nice Formal maternity dresses??

Not wedding dresses, just eveningy type ones..

I will be 6 and a half months pregnant, so probably pretty large! And being a 16-18 now, most places stop at a 14 - Great. (I am slowly but surely dropping the pounds, and hope to loose about a stone and a half by my wedding day, taking me to 2 stone down...)

I'm having a night mare, I have taken on far too much, (I now realise haha) and was hoping one of you would have the perfect website/ shop that will fix all my problems??

Thanks so much xxxxxxxx

As long as it fits i dont care haha, had a look on the internet, but as soon as you type in maternity, they seem to add £300 to everything!!

Will keep looking anyway, but also as its august all the summer stuff is still out..

Might get something made if i cant find anything!!

Thanks hunni xxx

Bump to 3 | Black 6 Way Dress

This isn't technically 'wedding' but the dress is a great concept, and if you search the site you may find something else you like. :)
Worth a shot.

Also don't rule out the likes of Evans etc for a 'flowing' dress that you could get taken in on the bust area etc. ;)

Thanks Ph you are a star... looking now!! xx

Ladies thankyou so much, there are some beautiful ones!!!

You are all stars!!

Going to go through them all with my mum later!!

xxxxxx

Ooooh oooooooh my friend hired a maternity wedding dress online. It was something like doesmybumplookbiginthis.com oh balls it looks like it's not going any longer. Great name though.

Sorry this is it... xx

Attachments

• A912_SP116_10_GX908.jpg
    A912_SP116_10_GX908.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 32
Oh that's lovely!! Hiring sounds a great option too. :)
How exciting. :)

Back