Help - battery powered blender anyone?

Just Do It

Hi, I'm off on a surprise camping trip tonight - my OH loves to give me no notice of these events, and I need some sort of battery powered or rechargeable blender.

Does anyone know where I can get one please?

Thanks
Claire

My llc sells battery powered mini whisks, like you would use for frothing milk, does yours? If not, why not try Asda or Argos they are bound to have something.

Mind you, the strawberry & banana are really easy to mix in the ll thingy, so maybe you could choose them?

HTH! Have a great trip!

Ikea sells either a rechargeable or battery powered mini coffee frother for £1.50 last time I looked. Not sure if its powerful enough to dissolve the shakes!

Your Lighterlife Counseller provides them. They are designed for the mens programme groups but I asked my counseller if I could buy one from her and she gave me one as a gift. To be honest though they're rubbish for mixing the shakes but would probs be ok for frothing after the initial mixing with a blender/shaker. Hope this helps,

best wishes

Dawn xx

I found the cups with a whisk in only worked if I sieved the powder through a tea strainer, incredibly tedious!! Otherwise there was still loads of lumps left in. Back to using my blender again. If I find one lump it puts me off the whole drink. There must be a way of making them lump free???

Back