Help! Body Magic Confusion

jojojodie

Hello!

I don't know if I'm posting this in the right section so apologies in advance if not!

I've recently restarted slimming world and lost 2.5lbs in around 2 weeks (yay!). This past week or so I've rejoined the gym and have been 3 times a week, doing an hour of cardio each time.

At the same time I've not lost any more weight and I've actually regained the weight I lost :-(. This is really getting me down because I'm sticking to plan and exercising so surely it should be the other way round?!

Is there anything I'm doing wrong? Or anything I can do to help?

TIA x

Hiya tia I am the exact same just now iv lost 6 1/2 stone with slimming world iv always worked out dancing and kettle bell and metafit but I started the gym just after Christmas and iv put 5lbs on! It's so disheartening I have stopped going this week to see if my scales go back down as iv read on google it could be something to do with water weight am trying not to get on the scales every day but I am going to weigh myself Monday so if there's any changes I will let you know

I always gain or my losses slow riiight down when I've just started exercising! our muscles can hold on to water which makes you weigh heavier. If you are following the plan and exercising you will see the scales change really soon. maybe post some food diaries so people can make sure you aren't slipping up anywhere, or hand one to your consultant to double check.

Congrats on your loss so far!!
xx

my eating is the exact same as what it always has been its not changed iv been on the scales this morning and iv lost 1lb I was jumping for joy so happy and am hoping it goes down again by next week as this week is star week fingers crossed but I haven't been the gym for a week but I will be back Thursday am feeling pretty lazy! x

Back