help! day 11 and still hungry!

Helenx

Hi guys,
I`m new on here and could really do with some advice off some people who are doing Lipo Trim.
i am now on day 11, the first week was relatively hard, got past it, had a couple of good days where i wasn`t as hungry but now i feel really hungry again, and i haven`t lost anything for a couple of days, not too worried about that though as feel i`ve had a very good weight loss.
i am 5ft 10, started off at 13st 2lb, lost 10.5 lb in week one, and have lost 1.5lb so far this week. so i`m obviously very happy with that, but everyone talks about ketosis and feeling loads better but i don`t think i do. my dad is also doing this and after a few days said it is an effort to eat his meals, he eats them because he knows he should not because he is hungry by any means. i feel ready for every single one, i have been holding off with my evening one until i feel sick to stop me feeling hungry late evening but it is an effort to do that. Anyone else felt like this?does it get better? Help!

Hi Helen, I personally only weigh myself once a week now as it goes up and down all week, also your at your lightest in the morning, and apparantly you can gain upto 3lb on 1 litre of water. Dont get down Helen stick at it and down the clear stuff.....Chin up:) x

are you sure the hunger isnt just in your head you should deffo be in ketosis by now hun but if your worried you can buy ketostix from the chemists you said your drinking lots of water maybe try a bit more if your no on the loo at least twice an hour then maybe your not drinking quite enough and maybe try cutting back on the coffee but all said very well done your doing great xx

thanks guys! i did wonder if it was maybe more psychological, i will try increasing my water intake and see if that helps, is there any tablet sweeteners that should be avoided? thats the one thing i am aware that i am having alot of, i am drinking a hell of a lot of coffee a day which = a hell of alot of sweeteners! i hope the water sorts it, feel like i`ve accepted that i have shakes and don`t mind it so far but its just the hunger, also very lethargic alot of the time but i expect that. thanks

Hi Helen it could also be down to activity! Are you quite active? I was always very lightheaded after running around after my little girl. More water xxx

Go easy on the coffee Helen and substitute with water, I know its so hard but you have to, to get the most out of this diet, and keep posting when your a bit down or under the weather......... some nice people on here, im not though im horrible:p x

Today I'm freezing, which is always a good sign. The temptation is to have a lovely coffee.....which for some is fine and doesn't affect their losses, but it definitely slows mine down. I'm drinking lots of cups of hot water instead.

oooh i love my hot drinks, have nothing but the chocolate shakes and have it hot mmmmm! activity could be part of it, have a three year old so i am up and about, been out today for two hours, casually walking around a country park, i was really hungry and had to sleep when i got back!! i will limit my coffee and see if that helps! i didn`t know if it was maybe my height, i know i`m not enormous but when i looked into cambridge diet before they said i`d need an extra meal a day because i was over a certain height. don`t think it matters on lipo trim though does it? i haven`t actually seen anyone that knows much about it in the shop yet, they are never in when i go!

Helen,
I'm also 5 ft 10 and felt tired all the time until day 14. I then felt great until today when I started with the flu !!
I was surprised as well that I wasn't offered more packs per day due to my height, but then I know that men are only allowed 2 packs instead of 3, so I didn't say anything !!

Helen,
but then I know that men are only allowed 2 packs instead of 3, so I didn't say anything !!

Hi hun,

The two packs actually contain double the amount. My brother was offered either two mens or four womens! He chose the four to split them over the days. I was please he did this because he gave up after a day and he gave me his shakes.

Hi Helen. I've not yet started this diet but i did do LL and i've got to tell you that dispite being told i would not feel hungry after 3 days i was in hell for 2 weeks and would have given up had it not been for the support of my family, well my mum. It does eventually get easier. After i got past the 14 day mark i never felt hungry again so hang on in there, you've made it this far!

Hi all I an new to this forum and been on lipotrim for 7 days, was weighed today and last a massive 1stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I have to admit I still do at times feel hungry:cry:I am drinking the water etc. ... but feel I do not have the well being feeling of ketosis??

Oi, you, nooo! You should have your own thread for that loss, fantasic and well done, killer loss!

Hi all I an new to this forum and been on lipotrim for 7 days, was weighed today and last a massive 1stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I have to admit I still do at times feel hungry:cry:I am drinking the water etc. ... but feel I do not have the well being feeling of ketosis??

Congratulations and well done on losing 1 stone:happy096:

Fantastic start to your weight loss journey.:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Have you tried splitting your packs and having six mini meals instead of three, spread out over the day as this can help at the start with the feeling of hunger.

Also a teaspoonful of fibreclear in a glass of water can help as well.

I have found that this time around it has taken me three weeks to experience the full benefit of ketosis...it has taken this long to get the feeling of well being I do get from ketosis. Now that I am in full ketosis my energy levels are up and I have no hungry feelings whatsoever.

Hang in there...

Love Mini xxx

Wow 1 stone is an amazing loss. Bet you are thrilled. Mini's suggestion re splitting the shakes is a good one. It may take the edge off your hunger. Well done again.x

thanks everyone for that. I have one pack left today so I will split it and tomorrow I will split all 3 packets. Have also been looking at cambridge diet as I have been told this allows some food, not sure what to do???

Back