Help! Feelig rubbish on day 5

masonrules

Hi everyone -

Am on day five and am feeling totally crap - have been crying alot and can't seem to concentrate on anything at all. Also horribly irritable.
Last night had a dream I got a job working for Jamie Oliver and spent all my time in his kitchen - eating! Ha! Don't think I've ever had an eating dream before.
Am feeling like I should maybe go staright to 790 next week - I can't cope if I'm going to carry on feeling like this.
Help and advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Amy xxx

It doesn't carry on like this... it is only the first few days and then you start to feel great..the weight falls off, you get loads of energy, no headaches, no weepiness... although the food dreams do carry on for a bit.. but I miss mine!!!!! I'd love to have a dream about eating in jamie olivers kitchen!

I found that at end of first week i felt pretty good.. second week i seemed to be forever hungry and had to rely on reading peoples blogs online to keep myself motivated and remind myself why I was doing this ridiculous diet.. 3rd, 4th and 5th week.... I felt amazing!!!!!!! Decided this is the best diet ever!!!!!!

Stick with it hun.. it does get easier.. search for some blogs online for inspiration.. and excellent one I found was Lisa's Lighterlife diet - iBlog, Do You?

She goes into all the ins and outs, problems, emotions etc and how she dealt with them and the final entry has a great link to BBC website showing her before photo and her after.. she is truly inspirational!

Feel free to drop me a mail if you need to moan about how crap u feel.. i can still remember week 1 and 2 v clearly!

Hun i am sorry u r having such a hard time.Well done 2 u for getting to day 5 u r through the most difficult time now and things will get easier.

Wait till u have your first weigh in, just seeing how much weight u have lost in the first week will make u feel sooo good it will spur you on big time.
Could u be due Totm as alot of us women get weepy and irritable just b4 Totm.

Eating dreams are soo normal when we r on Ssing.I am not a experienced SSing peep but when i have been Ssing i have woke up in a panic on quite a few occasions actually worried that i have eaten and have to get up and go in the kitchen as i have not believed it was only a dream LOL.

Take care and remember u r not alone on this journey we r all here to hold you hand and help and support u.
Maybe go and have a nice warm bubble bath and chill out.
LUv Roch xxx

Now you'vr made me cry again by being so nice to me!! Thanks so much - I'm going to put the bath on. And is TOTM which probable explains alot of it - everything always seems worse than it is! A nice bath, a bowl of mushroom soup and a dvd is in order i think!!

Now you'vr made me cry again by being so nice to me!! Thanks so much - I'm going to put the bath on. And is TOTM which probable explains alot of it - everything always seems worse than it is! A nice bath, a bowl of mushroom soup and a dvd is in order i think!!

Awwww hun - HUGS to you :)

hope you feel better after anice long soak in the tub !

it DOES get easier...and the FAB results are sooo worth it ;)

could be just the old hormones playing up - that Mother Nature girlie has a lot to answer for !! :rolleyes:

take care

Debz
xx

Are you drinking enough water ? That can help with the concentration.
I also found splitting my packets...........helped me as well on rough days.

Hope you are ok. Hang on in there over the next few days you will start to feel brilliant.
x

Bettyboo

Hi - I too am on day 5 and feel a bit rubbish too. Not really hungry (that was day 3) but all washed out.

I face my biggest challenge tonight - going out for a social evening with friends. They are having a meal (nachos!) and I am having my soup.

I am really hoping I get more energy soon - I feel knackered at the moment.

Back