HELP! First week, no weight loss!

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by RoundVeggie, 30 August 2010 Social URL.

1. RoundVeggie

RoundVeggie New Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    I've just weighed in after my first week doing lcd/ vlcd using dietimeal products. I've stuck to the diet rigidly using 3 packs a day (those marked mrp) and a slimfast shake made with water for breakfast.

I know it's not completely nutritionally balanced but it was meant to be short term as a kick start before calorie counting.

Anyone else lost nothing in their first week? Is it worth carrying on with this? I was so fed up this morning I had a little cry lol.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mojobrad

mojobrad Full Member

Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi No never!

I wonder about adding the slimfast shake. They're quite high in carbs. I wonder whether it would be worth missing that out and replacing it with something else.

I think with most of these diets (like slimfast) you have to stick to their diet else they don't seem to work.

4. TRISTAR

TRISTAR Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.5lb(12.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know some people like slim fast, but I think they contain too much sugar. I don't know why they don't make them the same as they do in America. Over there the Slim Fast is called Slim Fast Optima, and is is low sugar, and suitable for low carbers.
    As for your 1st week, just stick with it, your body will catch up with you very soon xx

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Mixing and matching just isnt a good idea, if youre not doing it properly it can, as youve found out, really mess things up. As you said yourself, its NOT nutritionally balanced, and thats probably the probably problem.

6. RoundVeggie

RoundVeggie New Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Thanks to everyone who replied. I stuck with it, I switched to 2 meal replacements and an evening meal. Three weeks since the start and I've lost 1/2 stone. I'm obviously a slow starter lol but I'm determined and it's shifting so thats all that counts. Thanks again!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.