HELP! First week, no weight loss!

RoundVeggie

I've just weighed in after my first week doing lcd/ vlcd using dietimeal products. I've stuck to the diet rigidly using 3 packs a day (those marked mrp) and a slimfast shake made with water for breakfast.

I know it's not completely nutritionally balanced but it was meant to be short term as a kick start before calorie counting.

Anyone else lost nothing in their first week? Is it worth carrying on with this? I was so fed up this morning I had a little cry lol.

Hi No never!

I wonder about adding the slimfast shake. They're quite high in carbs. I wonder whether it would be worth missing that out and replacing it with something else.

I think with most of these diets (like slimfast) you have to stick to their diet else they don't seem to work.

I know some people like slim fast, but I think they contain too much sugar. I don't know why they don't make them the same as they do in America. Over there the Slim Fast is called Slim Fast Optima, and is is low sugar, and suitable for low carbers.
As for your 1st week, just stick with it, your body will catch up with you very soon xx

Thanks to everyone who replied. I stuck with it, I switched to 2 meal replacements and an evening meal. Three weeks since the start and I've lost 1/2 stone. I'm obviously a slow starter lol but I'm determined and it's shifting so thats all that counts. Thanks again!

Back