Help for a WW faithful!

SJH1985

Hi everyone, I've not been on here for ages but thought this would be the best place to get the right answer ASAP!!!

I joined WW towards the end of last year literally when the new 26 daily PP's was brought in, I hit my target weight in March this year sticking to 26PP's (there abouts!) and I've managed to maintain for the rest of the year.....however I've just been on the holiday of my dreams, two weeks all inclusive in the Dominican Republic (my incentive for actually joining WW!) and had an amazing time with 12lbs extra to show for it!!!

I've reset my weight on my tracker and also reset it to 'lose weight' and not just 'maintain' and it's said I'm entitled to 29 daily PP's??? I'm confused!

Has it changed again as I only nip to meetings to get weighed every other week so unsure if I should drop back down to 26 or stick to 29 to shift the holiday weight??? Any feedback would be HUGELY appreciated!!!! Thanks Xxxxx

Ya it has changed. Depending on your age, gender, height u may have more points. I started out on 32 now I'm on 29. The lowest u can go to is 26. Good luck! Sounds like u had a great hol! :)

great question, i started on 26pp, then when ive redone it on my calculator to lose weight, it says 29pp. so ive been on 29 for the past few weeks. i maintained for a few weeks then had my first loss last week and hope to lose again this week (weigh in in morning) id say, if youve had a 12lb gain, start now on the 29pp, dont go back to 26 then up to 29 cos it messes ya losses up.

good luck. hope u had a good holiday xx

Thanks for the replies, very much appreciated!

I'm struggling as I've reverted back to my usual habit of not eating enough so I'm well under my points but I'm in a rut of eating the same thing day in/day out because I know that's how I lost the weight initially but it's boring!!!

My problem is that I barely use any points during the day, eg snacking on fruit, veg, 0PP soup until teatime onwards where I then have a big healthy tea still well under my points but I think I do this because subconsciously I'm terrified that I'll use up all my points during the day and have none left at night!!!! Totally ridiculous as I have never done this yet in the back of my mind I have this fear that I'll pig out and subsequently don't eat enough, ggggrrrrr!!!!

Thinking I might need a change/ new focus so I don't keep slipping into bad habits :-( I have to say though the holiday was defo worth it!!! Xxxx

Back