Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Help from PIINK PUNKSTARR

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by sam86, 7 June 2010 Social URL.

1. sam86

sam86 Full Member

i have been on minimins for help in regards to weight loss... :sigh:and someone very kindly gave me a link where you have explained all about your weight loss. i am thinking of xenical tablets and have a docs appointment tomorrow to discuss. i was absolutely gobsmacked reading about your weight loss and its fantastic so congratulations....just a few question for you.. sorry to be a pain.....

what kinda food did you eat... and any pros and cons...
    i need to lose minimin 6 stones before end of year do you thinks thats possible on xenical.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(33.89%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi there, I'm not piink, but I've been on Xenical for a couple of years and I lost the bulk of my weight loss in the first year ( I lost about 6 stone )
    Food wise I enjoy things like pasta with tomato based sauces and either mixed seafood or chicken, stir fry chicken with veggies and noodles and a low fat sauce, Morrisons Eat Smart range is good too. Roast chicken with potatoes, veggies and gravy ( made with water not meat juices) is another fave of mine :D
    Basically anything that is 5% fat or less is absolutely fine to eat. There are some foods that are slightly over this rule that I can have ( and I think piink does too), things like certain flavours of snackajacks, Walkers baked crisps.

Good luck with your Drs appointment :)
    x

4. sam86

sam86 Full Member

Thank you for that...its exactli wot i needed
    did u do alot of xercise too

5. sam86

sam86 Full Member

any help is welcoms.. its only i hav read piink infor on weight loss

6. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(33.89%)
    Diet:
    SW
    In the first year, yep I did loads of exercise Sam. I had a gym referral from my GP and I got reduced rates doe gym sessions, swimming etc I don't get the chance to do as much now as I look after my 2 year old nephew 4 days a week, plus I have 2 kids of my own, although they're 14 and 12 so not as needy as my nephew :rolleyes:
    Before I had my nephew to look after I went to the gym at least 4 times a week, went swimming, went power walking, now I go power walking or use the wii fit.
    Good luck xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.