Help........Gotta stop cheating!

trinakmh

Silver Member
Hi everyone.....
Well ive been back on cambridge now for 5 weeks and have only managed to NOT cheat for one of thoses weeks.
What the heck is wrong with me?
I really want to get there this time, Apart from that im off on holiday in 6 weeks and if i dont get my finger out of my butt im gonna have nothing to wear as i ordered all smaller clothes as an incentive :eek:
PLEASE SOMEONE-EVERYONE KICK MY BUTT!!! :cry:

awe bless you, i am exactly the same as you, i to am going on hol in well less than 6 weeks now... and i been fiddling about with this diet..

we both need a good kick up the arse!!

COME ON YOU CAN DO THIS!!! its so important, gonna look stunning on holiday :)

Same here!! week 3 for me and the only time i didnt cheat was my first week.

we can all do it.xxxxx

I'm the same, why is it so hard, why cant we just reisist!!!!!!

xxxxx

Ahh I am only on day 1 but I can imagine it's hard though. Just tell yourself though.. only person you are cheating is yourself (thats what I keep thinking when I think oooh should I just grab a taste of something lol)

yeah if you feel like cheating just think of the guilt afterwards... you will think, god i wish i hadn't have done that.
theres my favourite crisps in the cupboard and im dying to go in and shove them all in my mouth! but i know i will regret it.... so im gonna go for a bath now to pass another hour on... and then its another hour closer to the next day :D
which also means a day closer to weigh day, and a day closer to reaching my goal :D

You know girls cheating lasts for a few seconds, then its gone and you could have ruined the rest of the week. Think of how much better you would do at weigh in if you just did it proper. Why spend all that money and then eat as well.
Come on we can all get there together.
Carol

It was supposed to be my first day yesterday, but chickened out. Then again today and I cheated!!! Granted that I had to because my friends at work were watching at lunch time - they don't agree with diets like this, so wouldn't understand. However, I was good in the sense that I only had a crayfish and rocket salad with carrot sticks, and a CD shake for breakie and dinner! Hopefully tomorrow I can sneak out and have a shake as I don't want to cheat anymore! Think I'm going to get my size 10 skinny jeans out of the drawer and leave them on display as an incentive. I've already covered my kitchen with fat pics of me!!

Em x

Back