Extra Easy help ... have stopped losing:((

nixterjoe

this is my typical days food can some advise lost 1.5 stone but now stopped

breakfast: mullerlight & chopped banana

lunch: HEB ham and HEA half fat cheese sandwich no butter & walkers baked

dinner: huge salad chicken breast and salad cream (1tbls) boiled baby new pots

melon and berries throughout the day & 3 pints of water

I was doing so well but either need more or less .....????

Where is your superfree fruit & veg? Where are your syns? Doesnt look like you're eating anywhere near enough for me. Bulk it out with plenty of superfree food.

thanks ... but I thought I was eating superfree but not sure how I can fit anymore in :)))) any suggestions to what I can add too

Which plan are you following...

I would recommend upping your superfree and having a bit more variety... what about changing your lunch?
To be honest, that wouldn't keep me full for even 1/3 of a day, but I am a gannet!

Ok, 4 pints or two litres of water is the minumum your body needs, so try upping that.

Breakfast is fine, but I would put some apple or orange with it to bulk it out and fill you up more.

Lunch I am confused by, the HEA and HEB I take it are the breads and cheese? If this is right check that you are using the right bread. Two slices from a 400g loaf are a HEB choice, but you can only have one slice from a 800g loaf. I assume here that you are synning the walkers baked. These are 5 syns for a 25g bag, or 7 1/2 for a 32.5g bag.

Tea sounds great, but make sure that your salad is a third (Sure you know that :) ) As lettuce takes up a lot of room but isn't as big as it looks, I chop up onion, tomato and pepper, or some grated carrot to bulk it out. It's all about filling up on superfree wherever you can. As for the salad cream, thats fine, just make absolutely sure you are synning it right, LIGHT salad cream is around 1 syn per LEVEL tbl, if it's a bit heaped, then it's more, and if it's not low calorie, then it's even more, up to 3 syns per level tbl.

You sound like you are making all the right choices, my advice is to up your superfree and your water. Also measure things, a bunch of women in my group started losing again just because they were paying a bit closer attention to what they were eating. And if you do all those things and it doesn't help, don't panic. Sometimes your body takes a while to came around to what you're eating. You might have reached that plateau all dieters come across eventually, the thing is not to give up, but KNOW that it's going to end and the scales will show it sooner rather than later.

Good Luck

XxX

Aside from anything else, you just need to eat more in general. I eat more at breakfast than you do in brekkie & lunch combined. A yoghurt & a banana is a snack in my opinion, not a meal!!

Are you hungry at all on your day's meals? If not, great! If you are hungry but trying to resist to improve weight loss then you should probably eat more. Looking through your meals, I'd say you need more superfree, more substantial meals and more protein.

Have your fruit and yogurt for breakfast but try adding some strawberries and an omelette or boiled egg if you don't have time for an omelette.

Sandwiches never fill me up unless I use a pitta bread or two thick slices of bread as 2 HEBs and have about 2 inches of filling! If I make a sandwich at home I usually have two open sandwiches, that way I get more of the protein filling and lots of salad.

Dinner sounds great!

What sort of exercise do you do?
Are you close to target or a long way off? As if you don't have much to loose weight loss can really slow down.

god I have loads to loose ... I've never had a big appetite in fact my hubby reckons anorexics eat more than me which I now realise is the reason I got so big cos I'm just a storage unit :)))) eating the wrong stuff and not so much of the good stuff but it's amazing how the little things add up so eating on slimming world is quite a challenge but am trying hard but I'm never hungry ... I exercise for 30-45 mins a day but low impact - walking and weights etc

Last edited:
Back