• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

HELP How do I add a photograph????

S: 11st11lb C: 11st11lb G: 9st4lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi everyone to bother everyone as im sure this information is somewhere but i cant find it. :confused:

I have managed to add a photo of myself to My album or Gallery im not sure which one, but how do i add it so that it shows up in the bar on the left with all my diet info? And do i have to have an avatar of 50+ to do this?

Also can you see how many posts you have made so that you know when you are over 50?

Thanks Don

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Post number is on the left hand side, underneath your location. And yes, you need 50+ posts to have an avatar :)

novaX

S: 18st9lb C: 17st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 41.1 Loss: 1st0lb(5.36%)
[STRIKE]Yeah you need 50+ posts to be able to put up an avatar or to take a peek at others profiles including your own. So get posting!![/STRIKE]

Last edited:
oh thanks everyone, ill get onto that now

ta da thanks everyone, hope i can be as much help to other new people as you all have been to me! Thanks x

novaX

S: 18st9lb C: 17st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 41.1 Loss: 1st0lb(5.36%)
woopsss my bad thought it was 50+, Ill keep my advise to myself next time:wave_cry:

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
C: 18st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.9
ta da thanks everyone, hope i can be as much help to other new people as you all have been to me! Thanks x
Nice to see you!! ;):D:D:D and well done for persevering....:D

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
woopsss my bad thought it was 50+, Ill keep my advise to myself next time:wave_cry:
Easy mistake novaX and thank you for your support as well :D:D

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Lol, just what I was thinking!! :giggle: No worries - we were both just trying to help! ;)

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
Lol, just what I was thinking!! :giggle: No worries - we were both just trying to help! ;)
...and that's the most important thing guys....xxx;):D

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
ooo...nice to see you in your avatar Nova :)

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!