Help I am about to start Lighter Life

Hi, just wanted to let you know that the sacrifice (of leaving food behind) for a few months is sooooooo worth it. I was in your shoes the 31st January, now 3 months have almost past and I feel so good I could do a jig! Keep strong and keep focused. Angela x

Welcome!

I am just reaching my 100 days and I needed to lose 8 stone. I am now over 4.5 stone down with another 3.5 to go. It can be done, it takes a bit of teeth gritting some days, but this board was my saviour in the first few weeks whilst I settled into my routine.

You are starting an incredible, life-changing journey - I wish you all the courage and support that you need to help you on your way. Don;t worry about the 6 stone yet. I chucked the whole journey into smaller more manageable goals - start with getting to week 4. Then think about your 2 stone target (you'll be amazed at how soon that one comes up!) andmthen you'll be a third of the way through. Everyone says how the time on LL flies - you'll be pleasantly surprised!

well thats the first day over!!!!!

:) Really happy today, I have managed all 4 litres of water 3 packs and not a hungry tummy in sight! not bad for my first day;) I won't get to secure as I imagin it may be the calm beofre the storm , I dont expect my body knows waht I have in store for it, not just yet anyway.

Thank you once again for your suport and for the bit about making smaller goals and hitting targets, which I have set a couple today!

Cheers

Lighter Me!!:D

Quote: "Really happy today, I have managed all 4 litres of water 3 packs and not a hungry tummy in sight! not bad for my first day;) I won't get to secure as I imagin it may be the calm beofre the storm , I dont expect my body knows waht I have in store for it, not just yet anyway."

Great stuff, Lighter Me. Think ahead three months - you won't know yourself! Hehehe.

hi there
Dont worry about the counselling , you will be fine with it nonone will make you uncomfortable about anything , you only share what you want to with the group. You will find out some pretty amazing things about yourself that you had no idea about any also learn that you are not alone others have very similiar reasons for being where they are today.
The group sessions are confidential so that people feel safe to share what can be very painfull experiences, so no one will go into any detail on the site. You will get out of it what you are prepared to put in.
Good Luck
Xc

How's day 2 going for you lighter me??

Day 2 and looking forwaerd not back!

How's day 2 going for you lighter me??

:) Day 2 went really well, hada big row with my husband who wants me to remain over weight because that how "HE LIkES ME":confused: Why I dont know as why would you would you want some one you love to be unhealthy?

:cry: Had a good cry - nothing else to do as no food was on offer but I still feel it was a great day because I didn't give in and I did stay on the packs - which much to my supprise I really do like:D Just of to have my chocolate shake for breakfast, I have on for lunch and 2 soups togther in a bowl at night time - Hey! it works for me

I will keep you posted as my weigh day is Thursday! and once again I am looking forward to it - it can only be good, because I have only been good

Well done Lighter me, the first few days can be a bit of a struggle, infact I found the first 2 weeks difficult, now I know what I'm doing & find it really easy.
When you have your pop in you'll be amazed at how much you've lost.
Remember to stay in abstinence, because if you falter it is very difficult to get back on the waggon & keep drinking the water it definately helps.

Good luck

Cherry

Hello lighter me well done on choosing to start LL you will find out it is the best decision to take control of your eating life I did. Also this site is fab for inspiration and advice keep up the good work.
Mandy x.

Back