Help! I am getting stressed

hev

Cool as a cucumber
I have 2 assignments to do for uni and I'm struggling. Hubby was supposed to take the kids out for the day but they don't want to go out - resulting in my hubby shouting! :mad: How am I supposed to concentrate - he ended up taking my daughter out and leaving my son with me - and all he has done is cry saying he is not well!:cry:Hey, I feel like crying:cry:. I was in the right frame of mind to start one of the assignments but not now - I am all wound up and have just ate some granary toast with cheese spread on :eek: :(. I am not happy. I have been doing well SSing but not now I have spoilt it :break_diet:. Here he comes again :cry:. How am I supposed to get any work done. :tear_drop: Now all I want to do is eat :sigh:.

stop!! don't have any more. drink lots of water. take a small break. calm down a bit and start again hon. you can do this!! write down any food that is going through your head and continue.

sending positive vibes your way hon.

good luck.

abz xx

Thanks Abz, good advice about writing down any food I am thinking of, will try that. :D I am glugging away here. Hubby is back with my daughter so no chance of getting anything done now. Have peeled the spuds for their roast dinner and am now doing the hoovering to keep myself busy.

Feel alot better I got it all off my chest - thanks again! :wavey::thankyou::clap:

well at the moment i'm at work and some git has brought in a sunday dinner and microwaved it. i can smell it and i'm about 15m away from the kitchen!! and there has been a mince and onions smell too. i wanna eeeeeeeeeeeat, ha.
abz xx

Hubby cooked the Sunday dinner whilst I was upstairs doing the ironing - just come down for a little drinky (water of course!). :D

Back