Help I am hungry

norwegian girl

Silver Member
Oh I am so hungry now. This is the worst time of the day for me. Any suggestions what I can do? Cleaned my teeth ...........again, listened to music, watched tv, played with the cat, and tidied the flat. I can feel my stomach wanting food. I have drunk lots of water too:cry:
I wont give in but need some help:eatdrink023:

Get out of the house! Go for a walk (wrap up warm though!), go to the cinema? Have you got any shakes/soups left today? split one in half and have half now.
My friend told me to suck on cushed ice earlier, very nice but FREEZING cold.

Good luck, you're not alone xxx

Last edited:
If you have one pack left you could divide it and have it now and the other half later.

You could play with your virtual model and see yourself slim by adjusting her weight and try out new hair styles and colour.

As well as dress her up in lovely new clothes:D

My Virtual Model - Home

Just think by Christmas you could have three stone off!

Love Mini xxx

Oh thank you am going to try the virtual model think thanks for the link. Wow what good advice. Am I allowed to drink an oxo cube I have some of those and I really need that savoury taste. Thank you so much I will be online for some time.
That is what it is I need something savoury because the shakes are sweet and I am not a sweet person!!! Oh thanks so much you lovely people.

bouillon - eh?
What is it?
I swear, coming on here is like learning a whole new vocabulary :D:D
xxxxxx

Boulion is like oxo cubes or a soup mix that is clear, gonna see what I have in my cupboard. All I have in the house to eat is some special k....and my packs. See I am serious about this but think I have some oxo cubes

Oh yes I have found some clear veggie boulion....it is clear warm and savoury. Never thought that would save me from falling. Yum yum, that has saved me.

SEE! i TOLD you i'd be bugging you with questions now that you're a CDC! brilliant, you fountain of knowledge you xxxx

Thanks Spooky i think you can officially say that I am the first person that you "saved" as a CDC as I feel fine now after that bouillon ( I spelt it correctly now). I just needed something hot and savoury. I never believed in my life I would be so grateful for finding that in my bare cupboard. I think we all agree you will be a fab counsellor. Great stuff and thanks to everyone for such a quick response to my crisis. Oh by the way I did the model thing and laughed so much at my before and after pictures, especially in the jeans.
Hugs Julia:grouphugg:

Really well Nicky. I slept really great and fell quite content today. Still get flashes where I think I could murder something to eat but the best thing is I have nothing to eat in the house, other than my bouillon. Just had that for lunch. I am in a lucky position where I live alone and do not have to make food for others or watch others eat. Well I have my cat but I am not going to resort to eating cat food. So I shouldn't be moaning and winging when I am on here. Having friends round on Friday so will "pretend to be drinking G &T". I posted earlier that I am going to put snacks out including crisps, mini pizzas and veggies eg carrots, celery, cucumber for dips. Will it be ok for me to eat some cucumber or celery? If not I will just have to wiggle my way out. Like Mrs V says there is no way I can put up with people telling me this diet is no good for me and I am being silly. I am 41 and do not want others telling me this....ggggrrrrrr

Hmm social things are a tough one!
Keep chatting! and drinking the pretend G&T! I don't think a bit of celery or cucumber would hurt tbh, but if you eat you may be tempted to eat more! Have a pack before to take the edge off it.
Take no notice of the 'diet doubters' They will soon eat their words when they see the new slimmer you!!!! It takes a massive amount of willpower and self control to get through this diet but you will reap the rewards.
Don't let your social life suffer because of the diet!!!

Thanks for that! Have you been shopping today then, buy anything nice?

Awww, I hope your Daughter is ok Spooky.

Never mind, you can re-schedule your shopping trip for another time - I know its disappointing though isnt it?

Back