Help - I have been away for 2weeks

slimshady

Hello All

I am so glad to be back on the thread i have been away for two weeks and as you can imagine i have slacked big time. Had a 10yr Wedding Anniversary party :party0049:in London and a Wedding :party0036:last week in Derby!!

I have put on 2lbs:(, been doing my shakes for breakfast and lunch but really been struggling with dinner. I really can not stand the chicken soup:eek:

I have been reading the threads and i am so impressed with so many achievements over the past 2weeks, i am really hoping this will give me the motivation to stick to it.

I need all the support i can get because to me, paying £30 every week and not loosing the weight is a waste of money time and effort so i know i need a kick in the backside!:help2:

Hey welcome back...this is the place for inspiration. If you have been off the wagan its a struggle to get back on but a few days of SSing and you should be there. Keep downing the water...When you are feeling down...log on and you will get lots of motivation and encouragement.....best of luck!!

thanks Bea for the word of encouragement, i am sure to get inspiration, just catching up on the thread and thank God for this thread it does keep one going and motivated!

Welcome back. Once you are back on LT you will find the pounds come off so quick you will forget the weightgain.

slimshady.. i have to say after being away for 2 weeks, and slacking, a 2lbs weight gain is not too much to claw back.. so well done for jumping back on the saddle!! once you see it come off again, you'll be motivated to keep going on it.
Don't lose faith - you're making the best move at the moment by getting back into it.
;)

Sedalia well done on your weight loss you have done so well, i started with about the same weight as you 15st 8stones (although stuck on 14st 8lbs at the moment) Moreso you started two weeks after me you have lost a considerable amount of weight in a less than a month:wow:. I am well impressed and i believe if i stick to it like you i should get there.

Thanks CAZ, to be honest i am very surprised as well, because the last time i weighed myself which was on the 28th of July i was 14st 6lbs and when i weighed myself agin on the 6th of August i was 14st 8lbs.:confused: and when i say i did slack i really did slack on the diet!

2llbs will be gone in no time...just keep focussed on the end goal...we'll get there!

Welcome back and well done on only gaining 2lbs. with all the partying you had to do:D

That is an achievement in itself.

Love Mini xxx

Slimshady.... nice to have you back!

*holds out hand to help you back on the wagon!*

Hey slimshady !!! how's the getting back on the ss' wagon coming along ???

Its hard work but keep with it , the results are amazing !!!!
Here when you need us hun x

Thanks slimshady you are very kind.

Back