Help! I keep giving in to my cravings!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Binni, 4 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Binni

Binni Full Member

Hey all

I'm really struggling with Lipotrim! I'm fine at work and look forward to my shakes but when I get home I just want to eat!

What should I do? How can I stop my brain from craving?
    :(
    B x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. feenixd

feenixd Member

I know exactly what you mean. I started last Saturday so this is my 5th day - I wake up in the morning thinking about food, I work all day long thinking about food, I purposely go to bed early each evening ..........thinking about food. :cry: :cry: :cry:

4. abouttime

abouttime Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17.92%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Guys come on now we gotta get ya focused, its food that got us here in the first place!! I am not saying I dont ever think about it of course I do, but whats more important, feeling fabulous or looking flabby!! You can do it, try to keep yourself busy, do the ironing or clean or check in here, anything to keep your mind occupied.

5. willowfire365

willowfire365 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9.8lb(30.06%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I agree with abouttime - you need to keep focused and keep your goal in mind. Think about how amazing it will be when you get to the weight you want! Also keep occupied to distract from the idea of wanting to eat. I really hope you can both keep going!

X

6. temmytango

temmytango Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.79%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    oh guys, its NOT easy at all!!!! but i get my mind off food by chaecking this site. here i am at 12.33 am and checking out mis selfridge fashion site to see what max size they do because i really want to shop in topshop and miss selfrigde for the first time ever and it DOES work by visualising what or how you want to look like. i am CRAVING like mad but thinking about what i want kind 'of' sorts that

7. Binni

Binni Full Member

Hey ladies

Thanks for ur support! I've took a picture of myself looking horridly huge and everytime I crave I just look at it! And I keep telling myself I can eat after the diet so just wait!

Need to stay focussed!

B xxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.