Help! I keep giving in to my cravings!

Binni

Hey all

I'm really struggling with Lipotrim! I'm fine at work and look forward to my shakes but when I get home I just want to eat!

What should I do? How can I stop my brain from craving?
:(
B x

I know exactly what you mean. I started last Saturday so this is my 5th day - I wake up in the morning thinking about food, I work all day long thinking about food, I purposely go to bed early each evening ..........thinking about food. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Guys come on now we gotta get ya focused, its food that got us here in the first place!! I am not saying I dont ever think about it of course I do, but whats more important, feeling fabulous or looking flabby!! You can do it, try to keep yourself busy, do the ironing or clean or check in here, anything to keep your mind occupied.

I agree with abouttime - you need to keep focused and keep your goal in mind. Think about how amazing it will be when you get to the weight you want! Also keep occupied to distract from the idea of wanting to eat. I really hope you can both keep going!

X

oh guys, its NOT easy at all!!!! but i get my mind off food by chaecking this site. here i am at 12.33 am and checking out mis selfridge fashion site to see what max size they do because i really want to shop in topshop and miss selfrigde for the first time ever and it DOES work by visualising what or how you want to look like. i am CRAVING like mad but thinking about what i want kind 'of' sorts that

Hey ladies

Thanks for ur support! I've took a picture of myself looking horridly huge and everytime I crave I just look at it! And I keep telling myself I can eat after the diet so just wait!

Need to stay focussed!

B xxxxx

Back