Help I need inspiration (sp?) and Motivation (sp?)

Nessa

Silver Member
as the title says, i need motivation!!!!! for the last week i have not been very good, have eaten everything in sight (don't know if this was comfort or boredom eating or because i was due on, or if now it's because have come on) i just want to eat anything, and some kind of inspiration. I want to get to a size 12 do you think i should find something i like in a size 12 (clothes wise) and try and slim in to it? how and where can i get this?

Im the same when im due, esp something sweet, have your treat, maybe try a bag of maltesers, but make them last a day.....eat 2 or 3 every now and then and i find that usually curbs my sweet tooth

I think buying yourself something a little tight will be a great motivation. Not 2 sizes smaller or anything just something that is a little tight to wear. Doesnt have to be expensive, try the supermarkets or Primark.
I get PMT quite badly at times and want to stuff my face with carbs and sweet things. I buy the low cal chocolate drinks, they are sweet enough to get me over the worse and dont do any damage when counted in.

Even better book a holiday, buy a sexy bikini, tankini or costume and work towards that. My MOTIVATION IS IM 30 MAY!!!!:( i think im peter pan lol but my body is telling me otherwise!
Im beinig good but my body isnt listening to me lol.
RUthy xx

I find that snacking on red grapes curbs my sweet tooth. Or you could brush your teeth with a really strong toothpaste. My inspiration is that I want to be able to shop in Primark so that I can have a large wardrobe full of clothes!

Back