Help I need inspiration (sp?) and Motivation (sp?)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Nessa, 15 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    as the title says, i need motivation!!!!! for the last week i have not been very good, have eaten everything in sight (don't know if this was comfort or boredom eating or because i was due on, or if now it's because have come on) i just want to eat anything, and some kind of inspiration. I want to get to a size 12 do you think i should find something i like in a size 12 (clothes wise) and try and slim in to it? how and where can i get this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    Im the same when im due, esp something sweet, have your treat, maybe try a bag of maltesers, but make them last a day.....eat 2 or 3 every now and then and i find that usually curbs my sweet tooth

4. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think buying yourself something a little tight will be a great motivation. Not 2 sizes smaller or anything just something that is a little tight to wear. Doesnt have to be expensive, try the supermarkets or Primark.
    I get PMT quite badly at times and want to stuff my face with carbs and sweet things. I buy the low cal chocolate drinks, they are sweet enough to get me over the worse and dont do any damage when counted in.

5. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    Even better book a holiday, buy a sexy bikini, tankini or costume and work towards that. My MOTIVATION IS IM 30 MAY!!!!:( i think im peter pan lol but my body is telling me otherwise!
    Im beinig good but my body isnt listening to me lol.
    RUthy xx

6. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I find that snacking on red grapes curbs my sweet tooth. Or you could brush your teeth with a really strong toothpaste. My inspiration is that I want to be able to shop in Primark so that I can have a large wardrobe full of clothes!

7. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ditto!!:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.