Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Help I need inspiration (sp?) and Motivation (sp?)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Nessa, 15 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    as the title says, i need motivation!!!!! for the last week i have not been very good, have eaten everything in sight (don't know if this was comfort or boredom eating or because i was due on, or if now it's because have come on) i just want to eat anything, and some kind of inspiration. I want to get to a size 12 do you think i should find something i like in a size 12 (clothes wise) and try and slim in to it? how and where can i get this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    Im the same when im due, esp something sweet, have your treat, maybe try a bag of maltesers, but make them last a day.....eat 2 or 3 every now and then and i find that usually curbs my sweet tooth

4. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think buying yourself something a little tight will be a great motivation. Not 2 sizes smaller or anything just something that is a little tight to wear. Doesnt have to be expensive, try the supermarkets or Primark.
    I get PMT quite badly at times and want to stuff my face with carbs and sweet things. I buy the low cal chocolate drinks, they are sweet enough to get me over the worse and dont do any damage when counted in.

5. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    Even better book a holiday, buy a sexy bikini, tankini or costume and work towards that. My MOTIVATION IS IM 30 MAY!!!!:( i think im peter pan lol but my body is telling me otherwise!
    Im beinig good but my body isnt listening to me lol.
    RUthy xx

6. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I find that snacking on red grapes curbs my sweet tooth. Or you could brush your teeth with a really strong toothpaste. My inspiration is that I want to be able to shop in Primark so that I can have a large wardrobe full of clothes!

7. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ditto!!:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.