HELP...i used 18 weekly points..1st day!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by loobylou :-), 26 January 2011 Social URL.

1. loobylou :-)

loobylou :-) Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.16%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    HI...

It WAS MY 1ST DAY ON PRO POINTS YESTERDAY AND I ALREADY USED 18 WEEKLY ALLOWANCE...DO U THINK I CAN STILL LOSE IF IM GOOD FROM 2DAY?? :cry:

XX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    Absolutely. :D

In fact quite a few people say this is the key to success on propoints, to use your weeklies on the first and second days then be good all week to give your body a chance to 'flush out' the extra salt etc. :)

4. loobylou :-)

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.16%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Thankyou sneeze..:)

Hope soooo...im going to be good today and just have my 29 dailys.

xx

5. Star*

Star* Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(1.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You have done absolutely nothing wrong. The guilt factor with dieting is amazing. As long as you follow the plan and stay within your points for the week there is no reason you shouldn't lose weight. Most of it is in the mind. Promise yourself that for the rest of the day you will only think happy thoughts be very proud of yourself for joining ww and committing to a healthier life style. Happy thoughts translate to happy numbers on the scales. Keep smiling

6. loobylou :-)

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.16%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Thanx star..

I will keep smiling..i feel lighter already lol... just felt that i ate alot yesterday, my oh made a lamb tikka masala for tea with naan bread,, i don't have the books or calculater yet so i wrked it out at 21 points but had already had loads through the day!! ooops...

xx

7. Rkmriddell

Rkmriddell Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That's what they're there for. Remember that although you're coming on WW to lose weight, the idea is also to learn a healthy way of living... and that's finding the balance between the good stuff and the not so good but fun stuff x don't beat yourself up x

8. Fali

Fali Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Hey Hun dnt wrry abt it I got weighd on Tuesday n on Wednesday I went into my weekly by 21 in nandos... Felt gulity but thn I thought thts wht thy r thr fo :D so it's all good :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.