help iam so stuck

blondegirl

hi
i really need some help iv really fallen off the diet wagon big time!! i really want to lose the weight but am finding it so hard to stick to diet even though i know what i should be doing,
now iam starting to question what the best diet would be for me to do sw or ww ? does anyone have any advice as its getting me very down and stressed!!

Hi Blondegirl.

Thats ok, everyone comes of the wagon at some stage!! You need to decide which plan suits your lifestyle as both plans are very different. I can tell you about SW but i have never done WW before.

On SW you can have unlimited food, depending on which SW plan you follow (there are 3) you can have fresh fruit, veg, meat and potatoes to your hearts content. For social occasions or just a treat there are up to 15 syns a day which can be spend on anything from a takeaway to a bottle of wine :) you also have 'healthy extras' of calcium (milk / cheese) and fibre (cereals / bread) daily.

WW as i understand it is more structured with a points system.

Hope this gives you a vague understanding of the plan - its a bit biased as i dont know WW but im sure someone will pop on here and give you the heads up :) xx

I never lost weight with slimming world, despite sticking to it rigidly the same 7lb came and went over around 7 weeks so after paying out £35 I weighed exactly the same as when I had started.... I find that weightwatchers is more for me as it is more structured.

Hi,

It's difficult to recommend a diet, because different people react differently to different diets! Start with one, and if after a month it isn't happening for you, then move onto another one. WW & SW are both good - but like any of them you have to stick to them otherwise they aren't going to work.

xxx

Back