Help !!! Ideas please.

fillymum

synful soul
Next Monday , the 15th November,is our Silver Wedding anniversary. I would like to do something special for Paul but not sure what. Money is very short at present so achievable ideas please.

On the Sunday I am taking Cava and cake to work ( antiques market ) for our colleagues but on the Monday want something just for us.

On the Friday it is the 7th anniversary of my breast cancer op and that really deserves some kind of celebration after all these years of treatment. I now feel so well and so fit I would like to mark the occasion with something like a walk in the mountains and a romantic picnic but we have his mother arriving on the 18th and I can hardly see her walking in the mountains.

Help !!!!!!

Doesn't anyone have any ideas !!!! Perleeeease !!!!

Hey!!

How about making a photo album? Its my boyfriends birthday in a few weeks and I have made him a scrap book/photo album with photos of our time together so far, cinema tickets, the first flowers card he gave me etc..

If its your silver wedding anniversary, why not do a then till now in photos for him? Your journey together?

The walk in the mountains and picnic sounds lovely too :)

Awwwwww love the last suggestion ^ - very sweet!!

You could do the picnic somewhere special on the Monday, makes lots of nice SW goodles & pack a nice picnic hamper & head to a nice area for the day.

You could re-make some of your wedding day with clues, so maybe find track you had your first dance to & play this over dinner maybe re-make what you had for your wedding meal for that nights eveing meal??

Gosh I don't know other than the obvious nice evening meal, movie, champers etc

What ever you do decide - have a wonderful day! x

i done the album thing for my bf for our 3 year anniversary on the 24th of this month :)

i love making little mini movies on windows movie maker with a nice song that means something to us and loads of photos of us together and good times we have :)

xx

Back