Help! Im back again!

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by nikkx, 3 June 2011 Social URL.

1. nikkx

nikkx Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    ok so i'v never been very good at sticking to something; or updating things (apart from facebook!) i started using the site almost a year ago, & loved how much everyone helps eachother & the before + after pictures. it all looked so easy! but its really not!

my neighbour has done the cambridge diet, & lost around 3 stone; but i could never do that. it just seems so extreme!

before i only really asked for help on here, but now it's common knowledge that im trying to lose weight! howeverwork collegues still offer me cakes etc :/.

ohh im currently 16st, the good thing is since i decided i wanted to lose weight iv managed to stay roughly the same, minus a few lbs!

now its time tho. iv got a photoshoot booked for october, which gives me 4 months to lose some weight! i dont want to look fat next to my skinny friend :(

so here goes! iv completed day 1 (2/6/11) eating cereal, fruit + chicken. not sure how good this is for me! but i felt loads better; instead of feeling tired + bloated! :D

im also keeping a note of what i eat using "my fitness pal" & thinking about joining scottish slimmers or hiring some gym equipment!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. bexyboo

bexyboo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World

Thats brilliant that your trying and I'm sure you will be looking fab for your photo shoot!! I am currently on the SW which I have done a few times before and it really does work if you stick to it, and I love it cause there's soo much you can still eat!!

Good Luck with your weight lose journey!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.