Help im findin week 3 so difficult

tigger123

:cry:Hi everyone
Im finding this so hard this week , even though ive lost 10lb in 2 weeks you would think this would help you be stronger,
But im finding it so hard, ive had my son in hospital and trying to do this with the kids sorry for going on just need to let off steam, how do u all seem to be strong? i feel a faliure:cry:

We all have wobbly moments, just hang on in there. You have done brilliantly for losing 10lbs, keep focussed and take one shake at a time. Life sends things to try us and if we can ride the storm, we will be stronger x

Don't be so hard on yourself, hun. If your son has been in hospital, you've had extra stress and, if you're anything like me, you would have gone straight for the comfort eating and all the excuses that go with that. Bad habits are hard to break.
Sounds like you have a bad case of the doldrums but tomorrow you may feel totally different. I really hope so cos you've done so well to get as far as you have. Hang in there, babe! ;)

You're still 10lbs lighter than you'd be if you never started it! Even if you can manage to stay the same for a week thats still progress. I didnt have a particularly good week either. I usually weigh in on a Monday but I obviously hadn't used all my sachets because I wasn't keeping to it. So I decided to stretch it out until Thursday and weigh in then. You're trying thats the first step :)

Stick to it!! I haven't had any of the family issues you're going through whilst being on LT (touch wood) so I can't really say about that, but I did have a crappy weigh in last week only losing 2.5lb. I had a little blip in my diet the day after and ate some ham but got back on track and I was so glad today when I stepped on the scales and lost another whopping 6lb on week 5! i'm not saying this to get people to congratulate me i just want you to know that it's most definitely worth sticking to if you can find the will power, which you clearly must have to have stuck it out for two weeks! Whenever I think about properly cheating and taking a day or two off I remember how horrible the transition into ketosis was (for me days 3-4) there is NO WAY i'm going through that again! So if I finish the diet now i'll never get back on it. I threaten myself with this everytime I consider cheating and it always works :) You're not weaker than anyone else on this diet you've had the determination to start which is the first step. The fact you're doubting yourself is natural and family circumstances clearly don't help matters, take the time to evaluate you as a person and what you want! Do you want that 5 minute fix of eating? or the enjoyment of shopping and buying clothes you never would have dreamed of wearing, walking down the beach in swimwear without feeling body conscious and seeing your friends and colleagues stare in disbelief at how much better you look? The choice is yours to make :) x

:cry:Hi everyone
Im finding this so hard this week , even though ive lost 10lb in 2 weeks you would think this would help you be stronger,
But im finding it so hard, ive had my son in hospital and trying to do this with the kids sorry for going on just need to let off steam, how do u all seem to be strong? i feel a faliure:cry:
------------------------------------------
I don't have young children around me despite that my first week was hard, but then I just fell into a routine, not to say "the inner demons" left me alone.
Just stay focused and think of the reward waiting for you at the end of the tunnel, a slim figure, nice fitting clothes, compliments from family and friends, you will add 10+ years to your life, not to mention the confidence and good health. I am certain you will pull this tough time, keep your chin up!:D

Hi everyone
thanks for all your kind words and encouragement.
Had a long work out on the wii fit last night to take my mind off
food which seem to work, this morning is a better day upto now ive had my 2 soup and im going strong( fingers crossed)
i think another stint on wii fit to night to keep me distracted.x x

Back