HELP..I'm hungry :(

clare77

I've just been swimming and to the sauna.. just got home and now I am sooooo hungry :( does tea/coffee make you more hungry because of the caffeine?

Thanks guys
x

I don't know if they make you hungry but if you're determined to keep to LT 100% then drink some water to fill you up, if you're so hungry you think you're going to be ill then eat some chicken, ham or any low carb meat, it won't take you out of ketosis as i'm on dietimeal which is basically the same but you have a low carb meal and i'm in ketosis, if you really don't want to eat then have a shake, i really don't think being so hungry it hurts is healthy at all xx

Hey Sparklebug :)
i've just had a cup of tea and plenty of water and feel much better now, think it just might of unsettled my stomach making me think i'm hungry!
Thanks for your advice :)
x

Well done for staying away from the food........you deserve a pat on the back....(will send the cow round ).....lol.

Honestly though well done....I am going to bed now as im feeling like I want to eat.......xx

haha! i like that one! Thanks hun :) i'm going bed too before the hunger really kicks in!
x

Back