help! im ill :((

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by FatGirlSlim81, 17 November 2010 Social URL.

1. FatGirlSlim81

FatGirlSlim81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    have a virus i think, headache dizzy hot and cold etc and my god im tempted to eat crap i only had wi at class last night and had my usual treat tea after class.I have been good so far but feel awful now and want the choccie biccies.The thought of preping healthy food is not appealing at all............:break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rover_gem

rover_gem Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Don't do it, you'll only feel worse!! Get yourself a nice big mug of hot vimto or ribena (sugar free of course!!) and take a couple of paracemtomal and hopefully you'll start feeling a bit better soon. RESIST THE BICCIES!! xxx

4. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.84%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    Leave the biscuits alone! But if you do dont feel guilty, you arent well and you need TLC not beating yourself up about it :) You can be good!! :D

5. dudette2001uk

dudette2001uk I will be a Princess!

Start Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Awwww, I know how you're feeling hun. I've been in bed for the last 5 days with the flu :( Unfortunately my willpower isn't as good as yours and I wolfed down a big slice of Asda's chocolate brownie cheesecake yesterday :sigh:

I hope you feel better soon hun...plenty of rest and fluids, and try to eat hun. There's scientific evidence that feeding a cold, or other types of virus, does actually increase the immune response, so your body fights it off faster :) xxx

6. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Keep warm, no work, no draughts, NO choccie biscuits lol.

You are not well so what the hell. If you feel sure you can get straight back on plan when you are well, indulge yourself a little.

Whenever I feel a moment of weakness if I have an options drink I am fine and end up feeling so righteous and pleased with myself.

Hugs xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.