Help im new!!!

Pinklady1911

serial dieter!!!
:wave_cry:
Hi everyone!

This is completely new for me. Im on day 6 of Lipotrim this is my first time on the plan, im a true yo-yo dieter! i used to work for a slimming company and left 5 years ago, this is when my weight rose to 13stone from 9 stone 7ibs at 5.3inches i felt so unattractive and uncomfortable.

After stuffing face at christmas i found myself weighing 14.8ibs so a friend told me about Lipotrim and off i went to my local chemist.

Day 6 and i feel ok, day 3 was definitely the hardest!!! i really struggled, i have followed the plan 100% but have a small query!!

Does tea and peppermint teas count towards your fluid intake of 3-4 litres or are they on top of the plain water requirements?

Im so looking forward to recording my weight changes as the weeks go on! im hoping to lose 4 stone by May and then maintain it for ever!!! so sick of dieting!!

:break_diet:

Welcome and good luck
I'm not sure about the tea as I don't drink it, but there are some fab girls and boys on here who will be able to help answer that.
x x x

Welcome ur in the right place to get the support u need..u will loose that weight in no time on lipotrim and get ur confidence back :) I found the first week very hard but it does get easier..good luck :)

stick with it hun the weight will be gone in no time, Im on week 4 now and ive lost 25lbs over the 1st three weeks, I find that looking at the shakes as fuel that my body needs is helping me, If I can survive on the shakes then why on earth was I stuffing all the other crap into my body ! x

Thank you everyone for the encouraging messages. Im so determined!!! ive got a holiday booked in May and i will look good!! just need to keep positive and look on the shakes as fuel that will help loads. :) xx

yes your tea does go towards your daily intake but it always better to go over if you can .and as time goes on and you start exercising you need to drink more hope this helps good luck ..

Cameron I had to email lipotrim because of confusion around tea and they told me unfortunately it doesn't count towards fluid intake, a very reliable source on here told me peppermint does count and I follow that. Caffeine can cause fluid retention and thats why they don't count.

Awwww thats annoying, i know im not aloud to mention other VLCD names on here but on others it does count towards your fluid intake. I have been drinking black very and i mean very weak tea all week and about 1litre or more of plain water and it seems to be working, my clothes are hanging on me and im only on day 6, i do swim 4 times a week too, so im guessing thats helped. i only swim slowly i dont want be to startving afterwards or even worse-pass out in the pool.lol xx

welsome hun and good luck on your journey! that weight will come off in no time x

and poop about the coffee leah....i drink tonnes of the stuff a day.....bloomin water retention lol....might cut that back:rolleyes:

Chunkychops try the peppermint tea, i drink countless cups a day and it staves hunger pangs, if it's too early for my next shake I have one and it tides me over. The cheaper brands are nicer than the twinings I don't think I would have lasted without it.

Back