Help! I'm on a slippery slope!

cherrytimmers

mines a skimmed latte
Please help! i have been on xenical for a month and have lost a poor 2.5lbs I'm truly devastated as i was expecting half a stone in my first month! I have no idea what to eat now as i thought i was doing ok... i have had no diet info from my nurse - just told to read the leaflet! Any help would be appreciated but my will power is shocking and my motivation is currently nil!

Check out the stickies they are really helpfull. But bare in mind it may well take your body a wee while to start burning fat and losing weight , we are all different.
Really make sure you keep a food diary, its so important, that way you can see whre you may be going wrong if at all.
Good luck and don't lose heart you will get there.
xxx

Aw its devastating when you really feel you are doing everything right and nothing comes off. {{{hug}}} As Skyegirl said why not try keeping a diary. I've been on the diet 3 weeks and I've been trying to fill a diary in every night and I've really found it to be a good help

I hope things start moving in the right direction for you soon.

xx

Im just starting xenical, but from previous diets I know that its soul destroying when you try so hard and dont get the results you expect. On the positive you have still lost over 2lb, and not gained any weight this month. I'm going to keep a diary too, even just for the first 2-3 months, incase of any slip ups I can look back and maybe see where Im going wrong. Good luck hun, and stay focused xxx

Please stick with it. The weight will start to come off. Read the stickies anything you're not sure about just ask us :D

how u doing cherry??

u feelin a little beter bout things yet?
xxxxxxx

Not a good day thanks to my 10 year old stepson leaving to live in Germany! Went out for lunch and l had the dreaded oil tonight but I'm using the mishap to positive use! I think I was being a bit complacent about the side affects and now ive experienced the bad side I'm not keen for a repeat performance! Going to see most haunted live tomorrow - 5 hour drive so I can't afford accidents. Thanks for asking xx

oooooh i love MH! hope u have a fab time!!

sorry to hear you have been having a rubbish time at min!

keep your chin up

love me!
xxx

Please help! i have been on xenical for a month and have lost a poor 2.5lbs I'm truly devastated as i was expecting half a stone in my first month! I have no idea what to eat now as i thought i was doing ok... i have had no diet info from my nurse - just told to read the leaflet! Any help would be appreciated but my will power is shocking and my motivation is currently nil!
I am not sure if anyone told you how Xenical works or not? All it does is remove some of the fat from whatever meal you take the pill with. It does not help you lose weight. You need to follow a diet program to lose weight. The Xenical just gives you a little help only. Have you thought of taking Reducil/Meridia. Its an appetite suppressent. I take both the xenical and the meridia. The meridia is a huge help and I am losing weight with. Take a look at the diet plans on this , maybe its time to try something different or talk to your consultant. Not all diets work for everyone the same way. Don't give up, do some research and hopefully you will find something that will help. Good luck.:)

Hello cherry, how are you today 2lbs is still a loss keep your chin up you will get there

I posted the above and I wasn't finished typing :)
I am really struggling this week also cherry my will power has seem to have left me, I am still being good and only having three meals a day but every where I turn there seems to be not so good for you food. There is one girlat work who seems to be taking great pleasure in bringing chocs and leaving the wrappers on my desk she thinks its funny but I don't - :(

hey folks - feeling alot more 'myself' the last 2 days - followed my slimming world plan to the letter as i think i'm getting carried away with carbs! I skipped my SW weigh in on monday - couldn't face it! byut i've paid for 6 weeks in advance so will defo be going in next monday to face the music - although i'm feeling quietly confident! TOP TIP!: if you're new to xenical you can be constipated for a few weeks! wasn;'t expecting that side effect!!! x

Back