HELP! Im starting my Lipotrim diet

patricia21

This is the first time I have done anything like this b4, as in forums to help me loss weigh which is a great way.

Im sick and tried of been "THE FAT FRIEND". They dont say it but i no thats what they think, but im not feeling sorry 4 myself anymore.

Im doing bridesmaid 4 my sister in 15 weeks so I need to loss weigh to get in2 dress, and I need ur help cause from time 2 time im going to want to kill someone just to eat them I no this cause I did the lipotrim a few years ago.

I lost 1 stone 8 in 3 weeks went on holidays and the rest is history as they would say......

PLEASE HELP ME WITH TIPS I NEED YOU

u have taken the first step so keep it up. i find forum great help and support. good luck

Good luck Patricia.
I've just completed week & have lost 23.8lbs so far, so it's worth it!!

Tips I've found useful are having the first shake of the day as late as you can hold off til -this gives less time throughout the day between shakes,
Adding herbs (I use oregano) to the soup to make it more appetising
Water -just keep drinking & drinking it
If you're feeling peckish, try some of the allowed tea's -peppermint puts me off anything!
If you're going to be around anyone eating smelly food, make sure you have your shake beforehand
I started on a Monday too but have my weigh-in & next weeks supply on a Friday before lunch -I find this really good as I can get the weeks supply, but with 8 'extra' sachets I still always have a choice come the end of my week.
There may be instances where it's next to impossible to mix up a shake, it's worth carrying a flapjack round just in case -they're not good & very dry, but useful if you're hungry! Saying that, I have sat in a pub with a pint of water & a fork mixing my shake several times now!!

For the instances when you're desperate & ready to kill someone: alcohol -a shot of vodka mixed with soda water has't had any adverse effect for me, or food, a bit of chicken. We ate in Nando's on Saturday & I just had chicken with no sides.

I hope you manage to get there! Only 60.6 more lbs for me.....

:)
merry_fay

I have just done my first week :). The first three days were really hard form me. I was tierd and a bit moody lol. The only tips I can give you is-
1. Drink water if you feel hungry.
2. Try and stay away from food for the first 3-4 days (I know its hard)
3. Watch films, box sets, read, play games anything to keep your mind busy. (I am addicted to bejeweld on facebook at the mo)
4. If you feel like you need to eat something, think of how you will feel afterwards if you do.

That has got me through the week and I have been in a house full of family and friends stuffing their faces,
I didnt want to hit them atall ;-) lol.

Good Luck,
Jayde

help!

Hello everyone,
i am on day 1 of Lipotrim too!
its okay at the moment, i normally drink alot of water anyway but have increased it's now 13:12 and i'm up to 2.5 litres!
strawberry shake for breakfast & vanilla for lunch (very nice)

Can i use herbs for soup, some people say i can and some say not!?

also how do i get a ticker?

I'm thinking of doing the lipotrim diet but I'm scared I won't stick to it - I've loads to lose!

Hi Cheshire,

Welcome to MiniMins,

All I can say is give it a go and try your hardest. My husband started with me on Friday past and he's quit already, found it really hard on Saturday night, he doesn't drink but cant handle living without food for the next cpl of mths. You won't know until you try it.

My friend started it last year and lost just under 10 stone in 6 mths, I though god that its a breeze but Im on day three and this morning was really hard, felt ill but I'm felling better now....think im hitting ketosis. Maybe give it a go and see how you get on...it ain't for everyone so don't beat yourself up if you have a blip just get back on the wagon again if you wanted to. They say after day 3-5 it will get easier with being in Ketosis.

Best of luck with whatever you decide.

Pheobs :-D

Starting weight 16st 3 lbs 19/3/10

You will never know until you try. But you must be prepared to stick to it to the letter.

I have bought every diet book and tried every diet and always went back to WW even though it was so slow. Then one day I thought I REALLY need to do this so thought TFR would be a good way to give me a break from food and time for self analysis.

So far I have found out a LOT about myself and actually found out I lot that I like. Couldnt say that before this.

I am so so glad I started this and the results are amazing, its such a wonderful feeling knowing that everything you are doing is contributing to losing weight.

There is no "oh only one piece and I'll be good tomorrow" which then turns into "I won't eat for a day and that should be ok" to "well just a few jaffa cakes and I wont have lunch instead" to "damn I have no willpower and cant do anything so might as well eat"

As all food and therefore decision making is taken away it leaves you time to analyse what habits you have formed and how you can go about changing them.

I came on this thinking I would have a quick fix and actually finding that I have changed my whole outlook and realise that I do actually have some willpower after all!!

Good luck on whatever you decide. Remember only YOU can make the decision as its YOU that has to do this.

People have done this and are doing this and will do this diet and find it does work it is working and it will work.

Good luck xx

Back