Help I'm Struggling!

Dizzyblonde

Help.....I'm struggling!

My home pc has got a virus so been unable to log on and I've not been able to get to class either.

Consequently my diet has been terrible :eek:

I really struggle when I try to diet on my own and I really need to get my act together and get on with it!

Am I the only person that has trouble??? Feeling really down about it all and need a swift kick up the jacksy to get going again!!

Hiya

You won't be the only one who loses their way from time to time, we have all done it.
I assume you have all the books etc so give them a thorough read through, get planning and go through the forums to try and find some delicious recipes to try out.

You can start again from today, put all the bad choices behind you.

Good Luck

I have to admit i'd be lost without my internet connection. I don't go to class as with four kids i'd rarely be able to make it so joined slimming world online.
I think we all lose our path from time to time when dieting. The important thing is to tell yourself its just a blip and get back on it as soon as possible. Don't let it ruin your good efforts by carrying on with the unhealthy way of eating.
So you've gone off course. Recognise why it is you went off course and then develop some strategies so that next time you're without a pc and can't get to class you don't go off the rails.
Good luck with it. xxx

You won't be the only one who loses their way from time to time, we have all done it.
I assume you have all the books etc so give them a thorough read through, get planning and go through the forums to try and find some delicious recipes to try out.

You can start again from today, put all the bad choices behind you.

Good Luck

You're right, thank you. I'll sit down this evening and read through the books and make a fresh start tomorrow :)

I have to admit i'd be lost without my internet connection. I don't go to class as with four kids i'd rarely be able to make it so joined slimming world online.
I think we all lose our path from time to time when dieting. The important thing is to tell yourself its just a blip and get back on it as soon as possible. Don't let it ruin your good efforts by carrying on with the unhealthy way of eating.
So you've gone off course. Recognise why it is you went off course and then develop some strategies so that next time you're without a pc and can't get to class you don't go off the rails.
Good luck with it. xxx

Thank you.
I think I just felt really isolated as I live in a house full of skinnys who constantly try to get me to eat stuff that's not very diet friendly and so I felt I had no-one to turn to for support.
Pc is still poorly but I'll try to get online via work a bit more often. Going to re-read the books this evening and start afresh tomorrow :)

I think I just felt really isolated as I live in a house full of skinnys who constantly try to get me to eat stuff that's not very diet friendly and so I felt I had no-one to turn to for support.

Oh hun, that must be hard! Do you not have family or friends you could text or call when you're having a bad food day - just so you can get some stuff off your chest and get some moral support?

I've got a couple of friends that are dieting, but my iphone is in for repairs so can't contact them as their phone numbers are on my phone lol What a state to get in!

I think once I've started again and can get on here I'm sure I'll be fine, this site is great for support & questions and dieting feels so much easier when you're in contact with like-minded people!

Hiya, Ive been feeling the same however having read some of the threads Ive been given the extra motivation. I have been reading about 100% food optimising days - aimed at getting you 100% back on track and following the diet as much as your lifestyle allows ; thats my take on it anyway! I have brought most of the recipe books and carry my main book with me everywhere. I just need to remember to read them more often when Im having an off day! Which tends to be a Friday & Saturday evening.

Im sure you'll be able to find the support & information you need from this forum - its really helping me :)

Hope you get your phone and pc back asap! :)

Good Luck with your weight loss!!

xoxo

Morning all

After having a bad day yesterday I'm feeling much better today. I weighed in this morning :eek: and found that I'd put back on the little bit that I'd lost ~ but instead of that putting me back into a bad mood it's just made me determined to get my derrier into gear!

I've brought my lunch in with me {chicken, couscous, spinach, carrots, tomatoes & pomegranate} and have lots of fruit with me to snack on throughout the day.

I'm going to take it one day at a time and aim for 100% each day.

Thanks for the support, good luck to you all with your diet this week xx

Woohoo! 3lbs off and that was including Easter bank holiday weekend where I did indulge a little!

Well done hun - thats fantastic!! xx

Brill stuff!!!!! Well done, we will all get there is we keep in the zone! Just think of all those lovely summer clothes out there waiting for you! Again, well doneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!

Back