Help! I'm surrounded by Cakes!

Lumps

My willpower is seriously being tested right now...I'm in the office and someone had just bought in loads of cakes which are sat right by my desk; doughnuts, eclairs, cookies, fondant fancies and caramel shortcake! They also bought in some 'Be good to yourself' lemon cakes which I've worked out to be 4.5 syns so have already had one. Finding it hard not to go back for something else...!:break_diet:

Oh, and to make it worse my weigh-in this morning shows I put on a lb, so rather than inspire me to try harder, I feel like saying 'Sod it' and stuffing my face!!

...or you could not have one and this time next week be celebrating the weight loss you've achieved :) Good luck!

Thanks...I'll have an options hot chocolate instead and hopefully that will satisfy my sweet craving!

Oh no!! Just think how disappointed you will feel after the measley cake is gone! I totally know how you feel though!! x

I'm so weak!! I gave in and one tiny little caramel shortcake bite which I think is about 4 syns! I need to be good this week too as I'm away for the weekend for my boyfriends 30th. I've been planning the weekend for months and plan to drink quite a bit of wine! Syns for the day so far = 8.5 !!

My willpower is seriously being tested right now...I'm in the office and someone had just bought in loads of cakes which are sat right by my desk; doughnuts, eclairs, cookies, fondant fancies and caramel shortcake! They also bought in some 'Be good to yourself' lemon cakes which I've worked out to be 4.5 syns so have already had one. Finding it hard not to go back for something else...!:break_diet:

I know the feeling hun. I work in a travel agent and all week is a cruise event, we have had nothing but nibbles surrounding us. Everytime I go in the kitchen all the pringles, cheese, biscuits, canapes are all looking at me lol!
Ive been good though and resisted! xxx

Step away from the cakes!!

From now on make sure you have some fruit or something handy for these situations, or carry an Alpen light (1/2 a HEb option) the fudge ones are yummy & I always feel I have had a treat then x

I'm so weak!! I gave in and one tiny little caramel shortcake bite which I think is about 4 syns! I need to be good this week too as I'm away for the weekend for my boyfriends 30th. I've been planning the weekend for months and plan to drink quite a bit of wine! Syns for the day so far = 8.5 !!

MMMmmmmmmmmm wine!!! :) :)

I gave in at an a car launch event a couple of months ago and had a 2lb increase I was gutted as Id eaten the cakes the week before and they werent worth 2lb gain.

I know the feeling hun. I work in a travel agent and all week is a cruise event, we have had nothing but nibbles surrounding us. Everytime I go in the kitchen all the pringles, cheese, biscuits, canapes are all looking at me lol!
Ive been good though and resisted! xxx

Wow that does sound like hard work. Well done for resisting!! It's not easy! In the end yesterday I stayed within my syns for the day so no damage was done!

I posted a reciepe for a chick pea and raisen cake which I know sounds wrong but I think is delicious and satisfies my cake craving. Although it sounds savoury its a sweet cake. As a newbie, not sure if you can track my previous posts to find the reciepe but if you cant I will re-post. I add lemon flavouring to add a nice flavour. its 1 syn a slice (which is a good size)
:)

Back