Help I've just eaten a whole box of mingles!!!

ugg

Needs a kick
Oh my gosh I feel awful I've just scoffed a whole box of mingle mint chocs...... Why oh why!

I know I need to draw a line and move on, my weight loss is pretty slow so I may cut down on calories this week to make up for my mishap....

I felt the need to share this with you all so I get back on it :-(

try and eat less for the rest of the week

ive been there an done it dont think u have spolied it just get back on track 2moro. think 2 wrongs dont make a wright but 1 wrong can make a right and make u have more will power

Well done for admitting it and not pretending it didnt happen ,also the fact you realise you havent failed just slipped is a great sign that you are in the right place at the moment .Pick your self up dust off those crumbs and get back to the rest of the journey you just had wee break hun time to get back on the bus and carry on

Coz slim fast is already quite low calories rather than starving yourself which might make you give in again...try to up the excercise to burn them off ...thats what I am going to do this week. Ive had a really bad food day today(3 slices of bread with marg) We will have a damage limitation week together xxx

thank you so much for your responses, I feel a little better this morning.

Good thinking mrs hill2b I'll work my butt off on the wii I think!
Well fingers crossed I van pull it back xx

Back