help losing the plot!!!

leighsewingdiva

:cry::cry::cry::cry:
Help! i've completely lost the plot! I was so positive and today i've just completely lost it! the biscuits and chocolate have been talking to me and i stupidly gave in! now i feel even worse and i'm so bloody cross with myself for being so weak!
i just want to :cry::cry: and i'm not far off only thing stopping me is hate 4 yr old to see me cry!!

aw hun, dont beat yourself up about it ive been in the same position as you. just forget about it and have your shake and tomorrow try to be 100%. you will be fine. i know this diet is hard but we have to try and avoid temptation. sending big hugs to you. you have done so well in 2wks 20lb is excellent so keep at it now. take care okay you will keep doing great. x

Just get straight back on, its past. I have had quite a few blips over the last 3 weeks, but I am really on track an into it now, you will still lose. :)

Agree entirely with the above - put it behind you and move on. The inly thing lost is if you chuck in the towel and allow it to spoil things. It hasnt done that yet... compare to what you used to eat and how many cals u have consumed in a whole week... yu will still have a good loss! Dust yaself off and get back on track and if you DO have a blip then stick to sensible stuff like protein so it doesnt knock u out of ketosis.. xxx

oh God i feel your pain - I've found week three the hardest by a mile! gotta keep truckin though and keep sheddin the lbs!

As above and next time - should there be one - if you feel yourself slipping, have chicken/fish [white] or boiled egg or something that wont knock ketosis out - it does satisfy that urge! I did today, chicken :) xx

Last edited:
Agree entirely with the above - put it behind you and move on. The inly thing lost is if you chuck in the towel and allow it to spoil things. It hasnt done that yet... compare to what you used to eat and how many cals u have consumed in a whole week... yu will still have a good loss! Dust yaself off and get back on track and if you DO have a blip then stick to sensible stuff like protein so it doesnt knock u out of ketosis.. xxx

Absolutely agree with this.

Look this diet is tough, more psychologically than physically, and although some amazing people on here manage 100% for weeks on end, many of us do have the occasional blip. The thing is to work out what kind of person you are and if you are one of us more flawed humans, accept that you might occasionally need a 'cheat' but then DON'T cheat on carbs and DON'T beat yourself up about it. It just becomes part of YOUR LT journey.

I have 'failed' at so many diets in the past because I've fallen off the wagon and then thrown in the towel. In order to stick at this, I've had to accept that I will occasionally cheat but I REFUSE to see it as a failure so that enables me to just keep on going. I've lost 3 st 1lb in 10 weeks and have another 2.5 st to lose. If my way means I do this in 3.5 months instead of 2.5 months then so be it. The most important thing is I get to my goal, not the time it takes me. Just keep on keeping on in the best way for you and you will get there. Good luck.

Last edited:
I really feel what you are going through, i have managed to do 8 weeks at 100% bar 1 tin of tuna about day 12! This week has been awful, ive eaten chilli dry ribs from the chinese, crisps and chocolate, I am dissapointed in myself, but from my WI tomorrow i'm going back to 100% as I deserve to do this! So good luck sweetie, you can do it! x

I really feel what you are going through, i have managed to do 8 weeks at 100% bar 1 tin of tuna about day 12! This week has been awful, ive eaten chilli dry ribs from the chinese, crisps and chocolate, I am dissapointed in myself, but from my WI tomorrow i'm going back to 100% as I deserve to do this! So good luck sweetie, you can do it! x

Hi Claire, back on track tomorrow honey. Keep going. You do deserve to do this. Good luck.

thanks guys. got back on track 100% and fell off again. how am i supposed to do this without help and support from dh?

I could have written that post - I've been good all day at work then raided the fridge etc when I got home... I will be back on it 100% tomorrow... I feel like I'll never get to goal and I've only got between 7-10lb to go.. The diet can play mind games with u lol... Glad to hear ur back on track x

I could have written that post - I've been good all day at work then raided the fridge etc when I got home... I will be back on it 100% tomorrow... I feel like I'll never get to goal and I've only got between 7-10lb to go.. The diet can play mind games with u lol... Glad to hear ur back on track x

thanks foo fan how are you doing now?

I've had a few slips, its horrible that feeling you get, its a if your mind goes on auto-pilot and there's nothing you can do to stop it, well you can! keep your chin up, breathe and restart! you are in control of your own body and you dont need to cheat, your getting everything you need from the shakes and water and you are getting healthier everyday you do it xx

Back