HELP!!! low syn or syn free cookies please

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by maxine uk, 24 September 2010 Social URL.

1. maxine uk

maxine uk Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Diet:
    doing it on my own
    im in need of help big time, my youngest gran-daughter who is 4 has taken a real interest in baking when we are together, but i need to stop making the jam tarts choc chip cookies etc (ive resisted so far) so does anyone have a recipe for either low syn of syn free cookies please
    please check out my photo gallery to see the result of our last cooking session and you will understand why i need them lol

Attached Files:

• 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      497.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  4. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    that is SUCH a cute picture!

there was a recipe either in the last mag or in the little booklet that came with it, i think they were 2.5 syns each but looked very yummy so not sure i'd be able to stop at one! i will try digging out the recipe for you or if anyone else has it to hand... xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.