1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

HELP!!! low syn or syn free cookies please

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by maxine uk, 24 September 2010 Social URL.

1. maxine uk

maxine uk Full Member

Start Weight:
    doing it on my own
    im in need of help big time, my youngest gran-daughter who is 4 has taken a real interest in baking when we are together, but i need to stop making the jam tarts choc chip cookies etc (ive resisted so far) so does anyone have a recipe for either low syn of syn free cookies please
    please check out my photo gallery to see the result of our last cooking session and you will understand why i need them lol

Attached Files:

• 002.jpg
      File size:
      497.6 KB
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  4. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    that is SUCH a cute picture!

there was a recipe either in the last mag or in the little booklet that came with it, i think they were 2.5 syns each but looked very yummy so not sure i'd be able to stop at one! i will try digging out the recipe for you or if anyone else has it to hand... xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.