• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

help me please

I am new to this posting thing - but i am inspired to read so many stories, I want to try lipotrim but as I work away from home I thought the chemist would be the best idea- I cant find a local chemist that does the lipotrim programme can any one help- is there a directory of some description? Please help the soone i start the sooner my new life begins thanx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

IreneH

Gold Member
Hi Coley is right, there are only 4 flavours, strawberry, vanilla, chocolate and chicken soup, there are also 2 flapjacks coconut and peanut I think but to me they are like chewing cardboard so dont have them.
It is available from participating chemists if you look on the following link you can find your nearest chemist, some drs do it though I havent heard of any myself. lipotrim web page
I found this in a different thread written by Sonkie. Does this help?
Irene xx

thankyou

Thanx a lot ill have a look - the last time i looked there was none local to the area im staying" Ill try again and fingers crossed im on the way to a lighter life!

Coley

Re-starter
S: 13st9lb C: 11st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 26.5 Loss: 2st4lb(16.75%)
ehehhe...that was funny..I was thinking..."I'm right.... really??...I've not replied yet!!":D

No chemists up my way do it either!! poop!!

xx

Coley

Re-starter
Don't worry...I have no idea how to quote across different posts!!! lol!!

My little brain getting confused!!:D

Nevermind, it's good for it!!!;)

xx

sonkie

Gold Member
G: 12st0lb
Sorry guys I HAVE BEEN PAINTING.....I see Coley has already given the link

Maidmaz I hope you have got your self sorted.....!
If you cant find one near enough to you.....CD is just the same but with more flavours.

Coley

Re-starter
Me?? no...I didn't do anything!! how confusing!!

Maidmaz - Sonkie is the resident expert on all things Lipotrimey.....bug her if you want the ins and outs!!

xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante - Diaries 4
Syn Values 3
Ask MiniMins 7
Slimming World 2
Introductions 1