help me please

maidmaz

I am new to this posting thing - but i am inspired to read so many stories, I want to try lipotrim but as I work away from home I thought the chemist would be the best idea- I cant find a local chemist that does the lipotrim programme can any one help- is there a directory of some description? Please help the soone i start the sooner my new life begins thanx

Hi Coley is right, there are only 4 flavours, strawberry, vanilla, chocolate and chicken soup, there are also 2 flapjacks coconut and peanut I think but to me they are like chewing cardboard so dont have them.
It is available from participating chemists if you look on the following link you can find your nearest chemist, some drs do it though I havent heard of any myself. lipotrim web page
I found this in a different thread written by Sonkie. Does this help?
Irene xx

Sorry guys I HAVE BEEN PAINTING.....I see Coley has already given the link

Maidmaz I hope you have got your self sorted.....!
If you cant find one near enough to you.....CD is just the same but with more flavours.

Me?? no...I didn't do anything!! how confusing!!

Maidmaz - Sonkie is the resident expert on all things Lipotrimey.....bug her if you want the ins and outs!!

xx

Good luck maidmaz, I hope you can start soon and then enjoy your weight loss!! :) :)

Back