HELP ME PLEASE

Missa!!!

Silver Member
Hi all

I really need your help!! :cry:

I don't know whats going on but I feel really hungry. I have been going over my 20pt allowance practically everyday. This started mid week last week. It was the totm last week but I felt fine and had a 2lb loss. This week I always feel hungry and go over my allowance by 2-4 points.

It is because I'm being more active or could it be something else??? I think I'm going to make a big batch of zero pt soup to fill up on when hungry. Can you advise me on low point filling food please.....I'm desperate....I was doing so well!! :cry:

You still ARE doing well Missa! You've slipped a little bit for a few days but you're aware of it and you're planning on putting it right so don't worry. You're only human! The more you beat yourself up, the worse it gets so try to relax.
As far as the filling foods are concerned, I don't think you can go far wrong with the free soup to be honest. Its really bulky and tastes lovely. I've recently started having paninis from Tesco. They're 3.5 points each and they're gorgeous. I don't toast them but I put lots of chicken on and have a great big salad with a dressing and reduced fat coleslaw (Waitrose is to die for!). The WW bagels are nice too - good for dipping in soup! They're 2 points each. Otherwise, if I'm peckish, I often eat those sweeties you get from group. At half a point a box, they just fill a gap and get me through to the next meal!! Good luck hunny - stay positive and keep it in perspective! You can do it! xxx

You still ARE doing well Missa! You've slipped a little bit for a few days but you're aware of it and you're planning on putting it right so don't worry. You're only human! The more you beat yourself up, the worse it gets so try to relax.
As far as the filling foods are concerned, I don't think you can go far wrong with the free soup to be honest. Its really bulky and tastes lovely. I've recently started having paninis from Tesco. They're 3.5 points each and they're gorgeous. I don't toast them but I put lots of chicken on and have a great big salad with a dressing and reduced fat coleslaw (Waitrose is to die for!). The WW bagels are nice too - good for dipping in soup! They're 2 points each. Otherwise, if I'm peckish, I often eat those sweeties you get from group. At half a point a box, they just fill a gap and get me through to the next meal!! Good luck hunny - stay positive and keep it in perspective! You can do it! xxx

Thank you sooo much for that, I feel so much better. I am making butternut squash and red pepper soup right now. I will have to change my diet a little bit to stop me from feeling peckish. Dunno why its happening...may be hormones. Once again thank you, and good luck on your weight loss journey too :)

Its my weigh in tomorrow so lets see what the damage is...lol

Good luck with your weigh in!! x

Hiya I think we all feel hungry at times how I deal with it is I say to myself its when we are burning fat cells :)
I have porridge or weetabix for breakfast as its ow GI foods,also boiled eggs help as they are protien and our bodies take longer burning that.I also drink alot of green tea with a splosh of ss milk and sweetner and it takes my appitite away.
Sugar free jellys good as the gelitine swells in out bellys and 0 point soup TBH I havent had any but as get lower I will.
Go to weigh in you maybe surprised then hopefully the hunger will pass and next weeks a new week :) xxx

Hiya I think we all feel hungry at times how I deal with it is I say to myself its when we are burning fat cells :)
I have porridge or weetabix for breakfast as its ow GI foods,also boiled eggs help as they are protien and our bodies take longer burning that.I also drink alot of green tea with a splosh of ss milk and sweetner and it takes my appitite away.
Sugar free jellys good as the gelitine swells in out bellys and 0 point soup TBH I havent had any but as get lower I will.
Go to weigh in you maybe surprised then hopefully the hunger will pass and next weeks a new week :) xxx

I usually have fruit with l/f yoghurt and that usually fills me up but not any more. I also make oaty pankcakes with summer fruits which is really nice. I lurrvvee sugar free jelly, I have it everyday after my din din...Mmmmm :D

Just remember, the worse that happens is you might have a gain. You can easily put that behind you, lose it, and then some :) x

Yes thats true. Well I'm proud of myself for losing this much weight any way as I didn't think I would be able to do it with ww. I will do my best and see what happens. Just need to pick myself up and try again.

Well I weighed myself this morning and I have stayed the same...apart from losing a few ounces. Now I can smile :D

Well I weighed myself this morning and I have stayed the same...apart from losing a few ounces. Now I can smile :D

lmao hun i could have wrote the whole of this thread! i'm exactly the same, totm this week though, and i've just eaten everything in sight! been a bad week for me both personally and food wise! But WI today and i STS also! :D bet it will show up next week for me now lol, extra good this week, i will do 100% congrats on the sts also! :D better than a gain! :) xxx

lmao hun i could have wrote the whole of this thread! i'm exactly the same, totm this week though, and i've just eaten everything in sight! been a bad week for me both personally and food wise! But WI today and i STS also! :D bet it will show up next week for me now lol, extra good this week, i will do 100% congrats on the sts also! :D better than a gain! :) xxx
Lol thanks Smirky :D
The annoying thing about the situation is that it was totm the week before last but it went into last week too. I didn't have the urge to overeat eat until friday last week and this week. Well I've lost 3oz apparently lol. I've done really well today....thank God for zero pt soup. I think its the way forward.

Lets see what happens next week...I hope I don't get a shock lol :D

Lol thanks Smirky :D
The annoying thing about the situation is that it was totm the week before last but it went into last week too. I didn't have the urge to overeat eat until friday last week and this week. Well I've lost 3oz apparently lol. I've done really well today....thank God for zero pt soup. I think its the way forward.

Lets see what happens next week...I hope I don't get a shock lol :D

Well done for loosing 3oz. I know what you mean about totm, that's usually when I'm glad I have a few weight watchers cakes to hand :) that and the 0pointed jelly I have started making, always makes me feel better...

Well done for loosing 3oz. I know what you mean about totm, that's usually when I'm glad I have a few weight watchers cakes to hand :) that and the 0pointed jelly I have started making, always makes me feel better...

The jelly is amazing. I have it with a few scoops of ice cream and it makes me feel like a little child again. Mmmm jelly & ice cream :p

Back