help me please

hi ya my name is k and im day 3 on cd.im doin really well but im so hungry.how do you guys do this cos im struggling so bad.please help x:tear_drop:

I would drink a mug of hot water, or very diluted tea/coffee, by the end of the cup it would have eased.
Do stick with it, it really does get easier. xx

Well well well done for getting to day 3 on CD :D:D:D

Do you like peppermint tea at all? I soak at least 2 bags of it so it's nice and strong and then pop a Splenda sweetener tablet into it. It's saved me many times when I was struggling.

Hang in there hun as these first few days are the toughest usually until ketosis is established and then the hunger feeling should ease.

Hope this is of some help. Just keep posting and let us know how you are as you are definitely not on your own in feeling like this,

Lacey :D:D:D

thank you so much for replying.today is day 4 so hopefully it will ease,you have all done so well,looking at this site yesterday relly helped and i think it will help me get thru this dieting.hopefully.thank you al again xxx

I hope things are better for you today, I`m just nearing the end of my second week and I find it quite good going now.
Dare I say i`m even enjoying it, 2nd weigh in tues so we will see lol

How are you feeling today Missdaisy?? Hope the hunger has passed. Plenty of water - it really helps. And split your packs in half and have more "meals" if you want.

never thought about splitting packs, Thanks for that ( don`t really thick) lol

i feel really proud of myself today.for me to get to day four without cheating is such an acheivement.yesterday you all helped me so much thank you.xxxx:D

never thought about splitting packs, Thanks for that ( don`t really thick) lol

My daughter did CD last year and is a grazer or nibbler - so she use to have half packs all round the kitchen. Just make sure you have all your packs and enjoy 6little meals!! The other plus side is you probably use slightly more than half measures of water with a half pack - so you'll end up drinking more too!

Back