HELP ME PLEASE!

I personally feel that it's great to have your weight losses announced and its a push for you if you don't lose, and a wonderful boost when you do.
I am one of the guys that wandered in only to see 45 women in various states of undress!!!!!:eek: I also sat on my own but got right into it after a week or two, the thing about SW is the group dynamic is what gets you through, your C is there to help us facilitate it, they aren't the group, "we" are :) I remember the only week I gained, and when it was announced there was an audible gasp from the group :( and they all came up to me afterwards and had a positive comment for me and a pat on the back, I love my group and the whole process I have now joined the social team and am considering becoming a consultant after being asked to an opp's evening. I really like trying to help other there. And really appreciate the help they give me. Don't get disheartened if your losses aren't big, a 1lb a week is 4st a year :) 2lbs a week would be fantastic Onward & Downward

You have to remember like I said, every single person there is there for the same as you. I nearly crawled under my chair the second week, when I was awarded Slimmer of the Week, I had no idea she was going to announce that, and must have been as red as my hair! Everyone is SO supportive it's unbelievable, I wouldn't admit to myself what I weighed, let alone tell anyone else, but I've got past that, everyone can see I'm a little round ball, so why try and deny it?
Have a look down the left hand side of the screen and see what other people weigh and how much they've lost, plus all the giggles along the way. Some stories are SO inspirational, they can't but help to put you or keep you on track ,,,,Good luck xx
:)

I must admit I don't like going to the group, however one lady has taken me under her wing and made me a coffee, invited me to sit with her and introduced me to a couple of others. Maybe next week will be easier! :) x

Well after the initial couple of weeks I'm now fine with it. Every week I just sit anywhere, and the group is so big that the seats get taken and little by little I'm getting to know people. We also have a FB group and I joined in with that, and the people that spoke to me on there, came and said hello when we had the next weeks group. I've got to say that they're really friendly, I don't think anyone has to sit on their own for long. In a couple of weeks time you'll wonder why you felt this way. Chin up, smile and people smile back xx:)
I was REALLY embarrassed today, I got SOTW and just cooled down my blush, when she announced I'd got SOTM too....and everyone cheered and clapped, I felt such an idiot, but it gave me a HUGE boost...am chuffed to bits! xx

Oh good luck, and you'll get a sticker for your book. It's like Kids getting a gold star, but it makes you feel really good and ready to press on to the next week x

lolol!! and you can tell the kids how good you've been and got a star for yourself! xx

It's my weigh in tomorrow eeeek!!!
I've been good so I deserve my sticker lol. I'll be gutted if I don't make it to the 1/2 stone mark. Fingers crossed :-/ x

GOOD LUCK! x

Good luck. Mines tonight. I didn't go last week! Im dreading it!! I basically kind of gave up! I don't know why?
Today I met a lady on a changing room that's lost 4 stone since January on SW. So It's a sign. Lol. I must face the scales tonight!!! ... And get back on it!

Did you go??
I lost 2 1/2 pounds so I'm really pleased. Got my half stone sticker and sotw so won a basket of syn free goodiesI'm really chuffed with myself haha x

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

He's i went! Gained a pound! ?Not bad for going off the rails for 2 weeks. I've had a word with myself, slapped myself round the face... and I'm back on it!
I don't want to dread Wednesday every week, pay £5 and get nothing out of it as I've gained weight???
So I'm back on track!!

Hi Jemz, how's it going?
I've been really busy, been assessed for my Early Years Professional Status this week but managed to maintain so pleased with that!
Not sure if I'll do that this week though I need some motivation ....... Heeellllpppppp!!!!!!

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

This happened to me the very first week I joined, I burst into tears! I felt such a prat and was so disheartened. I did all the food diaries, was as good as gold too. I said I was going to pack it in, the members were so kind. They saw I was upset and let me cry in peace. After the meeting, some of them came up to me and gave me great encouragement. Two years later, I had lost three stone, became a consultant and was very happy. That was 10 years ago, now I am no longer a consultant, have moved abroad and am starting all over again by myself. So don't worry, your body is probably in shock and will adjust in time. Good luck!

Back